+ Follow This Topic
Page 19 of 24 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: really sucks

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    Charlie Boy, if you had a female friend who was down in the dumps, would you offer to go down on her just to make her feel better, and would it be like it never happened after that?
    No, but I would have sex with her if I found her sexually attractive. Otherwise maybe a good shoulder rub.
    Is it burnin'? Well, f-ck, now you're learnin'.

But wouldn't having sex with her ruin the friendship? You made the distinction that actual intercourse complicates things, whereas oral sex does not. Why is it different when we reverse the roles?

I have gotten blowjobs from friends over the years. Usually in the context of making out while drunk, so a bit different, but it never ruined any friendships. Sex seems to change things, blow jobs are okay.
    Last edited by lahnnabell; 08-06-10 at 04:58 PM.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    yeah but who cares if a friendship gets complicated. That's life, and a fun part of being young.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Boy II View Post
    yeah but who cares if a friendship gets complicated. That's life, and a fun part of being young.
    The girls care, remember? People get hurt.
    Spammer Spanker

Opps, my error.
    We learn about ourselves in relationship with others.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Boy II View Post
    Your inconsistent opinion will cause me to question your advice in the future. And CB, you don't strike me as that young. There comes a time when everyone has to make the decision to grow up and make further healthier decisions that benefit more than just ourselves. However, I know Gribble would argue the other side. But we all know he's going to be a bitter old man in the days to come.

You have painted yourself as an insensitive asshole, which is confusing because you tend to give out rather constructive advice. I don't trust your opinion. Perhaps you don't care. Just thought I'd give you my thoughts on how I perceive you.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    CB has been working on being an ass for a while now. Its a job requirement, lol.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

He is Gribble's paduan.
    Spammer Spanker

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    CB has been working on being an ass for a while now. Its a job requirement, lol.
    That sounds like one of my male roommates. He's "working on" being an ass. He loves to talk about what an asshole he is, when in reality he's a scared little boy who is very insecure.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Maybe. I think your description fits Gribble better. I think my problem is that I haven't met a lawyer I couldn't dislike.

(not strictly true, but the ones I respect aren't actively practicing law)
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

my father is a lawyer and is (was) a major player. he's in his 60's now so he's settling down. his karma is having two daughters and one granddaughter on the way.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Alright. No need to get upset ladies.

Since I'm not quite friends with anyone here yet, it would be a good time for me to offer to lick the pussy of anyone who's feeling down now

Quote Originally Posted by asdfg789 View Post
    Alright. No need to get upset ladies.

Since I'm not quite friends with anyone here yet, it would be a good time for me to offer to lick the pussy of anyone who's feeling down now
    that's so admirable of you haha.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by misombra View Post
    my father is a lawyer and is (was) a major player. he's in his 60's now so he's settling down. his karma is having two daughters and one granddaughter on the way.
    Two of my cousins are also. One specializes in IP (he's okay) and the other Corporate law (he's a bit of a schmoozer). They are like black sheep, every family seems to have at least one.

He's gonna luv your girl, no worries.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Indi what's your obsession with my chosen field? I love it, I have a certain knack for it, and I've found exactly what I want to do with my life. And I object to being painted with the one sleazy brush. We are not nearly so litigious in Australia, especially after a swag of reforms at the start of the decade. I'm not going to be an ambulance chaser anyway, plaintiffs in personal injury cases are almost always good for nothing losers.

And Lahna, Giga etc, and I don't really see what you're getting so upset about. I disagree I have painted myself as "an insensitive asshole", I thought we were just exchanging views. I think sleeping with a few friends over your youth is inevitable, and it's all in good fun. Why does it have to be so serious? If someone was in a particularly vulnerable or emotional state, or looked to hold strong feelings, I wouldn't do it. I'm not some kind of predator. But if you're out with a friend you've always thought's pretty hot, and you're both drunk, and one thing leads to another, well I think that's swell.

Page 19 of 24 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast