+ Follow This Topic
Page 19 of 25 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Suggest, Watch and then Discuss a movie.

Stopping by and seeing whats shaking on here rofl.

I am up for a break and start back up again -- think I am only member not to win, or run a season. Maybe next time around! Just PM topaz when you bring this back.
    Life is a song - sing it. Life is a game - play it. Life is a challenge - meet it. Life is a dream - realize it. Life is a sacrifice - offer it. Life is love - enjoy it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jffs24 View Post
    Stopping by and seeing whats shaking on here rofl.
    Just some Shake 'N Bake chicken. ....Is Shake 'N Bake even still a thing? (Pauses to use the magic Google machine.) Yes.... apparently it is still a thing.

Mmm Chicken~ You are making me hungry, hangry ~ both? [MENTION=71386]TheEvilJester[/MENTION] :] Hope you & topaz & exeter have a nice weekend.
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

[MENTION=70280]Jffs24[/MENTION] when it comes back ( the movie club) you can run that round for me if you want. i already passed on ever running a season.
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake

Quote Originally Posted by topazlight View Post
    Thanks each of you who said you enjoyed the movie club. [MENTION=78034]breathe123[/MENTION] - Probably after summer is over, and sometime in September I am hoping for.
    I'm a be there ... I want to watch now with my sweetie and give extra insight from him. See you in September

See you in September! See you when the summer's through! LOL!

Unless anyone wants it earlier than that? Still missing megvoh and would be nice if we could have maybe 2 or 3 more involved to have a fuller discussions but that seems hard to get others involved on here. I like our small group anyhow

I could do a pick a genre but might not be around to do a vote poll or review the movie at the present time because next month we are travelling... I know megvoh tried to get people in during her round and I think pc asked hooo and that rich guy but no one wanted to join and play with us.

^ this forum tends to have a lot of anti social people on it to begin with and that is why we can't get more to join or ones that join fade out before the movie review even gets going. topaz i guess you'll run next round since no one volunteered to do my turn?
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake

Quote Originally Posted by Exeter19 View Post
    ^ this forum tends to have a lot of anti social people on it to begin with and that is why we can't get more to join or ones that join fade out before the movie review even gets going.
    I'm like the most anti-social person in the world, and that doesn't stop me from participating. LOL!

I get what Exeter is saying tho... you are NOT anti social on here, Jester ...not one teeny bit.... lots of posters are tho ( they just don't give two shits about anyone but themselves...)..LOTS. So, if you are IRL you make a strong effort to not be online and the newcomers should be grateful for that because you give them indepth helpful replies...plus, you post on others threads not only your own, and you comment on pics others post or things going good or bad in their lives...

Quote Originally Posted by dollhouse View Post
    I get what Exeter is saying tho... you are NOT anti social on here, Jester ...not one teeny bit.... lots of posters are tho ( they just don't give two shits about anyone but themselves...)..LOTS. So, if you are IRL you make a strong effort to not be online and the newcomers should be grateful for that because you give them indepth helpful replies...plus, you post on others threads not only your own, and you comment on pics others post or things going good or bad in their lives...
    Thank you, dollhouse. That was really nice to read. I do, sincerely, make an effort not to be antisocial. It's much easier online, but I also try to do the same in real life. There it isn't quite as easy. I really appreciate your kind words. What a nice way to start my Monday. (It's Monday as I am reading this.)

You are a good ... You are welcome.... Comes from the heart.

That's just ludicrous. I'm not an egg at all. I'm a human man person. Well... okay, I'm not really "human" either. LOL!

P.S. Heart? What's a heart?

We lub u :]

Suggestion for new season when it starts.

How about reviewing old & new IT movies. IT reboot should be released a& maybe online for free by then :]
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

Page 19 of 25 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast