+ Follow This Topic
Page 19 of 25 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Post your Pictures! Of you, your pets, flower garden, trips away, city shots or .....

Did he recognize your costume was part tribute to him?
    “The world would be a nicer place if everyone had the ability to love as unconditionally as a dog.”

Quote Originally Posted by lovebroken View Post
    Did he recognize your costume was part tribute to him?
    LOL! No, I don't think he understood it at all, to be honest. I think he just thought I was weird. LOL! And, again, they were really rushing you through. So, the fact that he is one of my personal biggest celebrities (so I was already SUPER nervous) and the fact that they were rushing you so much, I was so nervous I didn't really explain it well.

If I ever meet him again and it is in a setting where I can actually talk to him for at least a bit, I may re-use the costume and explain it to him. That it is a mashup between Ash and Deadpool. That, coming from me, there is no greater honor in my eyes than for me to create a Deadpool mashup of one of your characters. That he is one of my all time favorites. But, heck, I got to meet him and get my picture with him. So, if that was the one and only time I get to meet him I am still happy with it.

Lots of awesome, cool pictures, TheEvilJester. Can't believe you got to meet Kate Beckinsale too. Does she do a lot of those meet & greets at conventions? Do other big time actors do them too?
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

Quote Originally Posted by breathe123 View Post
    Lots of awesome, cool pictures, TheEvilJester. Can't believe you got to meet Kate Beckinsale too. Does she do a lot of those meet & greets at conventions? Do other big time actors do them too?
    Kate actually hasn't done many of them, but seems to be popping up more lately. So, I think she recently got into them. I think it can often be just as fun for the celebrities. So, often times they get just as addicted to it as us fans. LOL!

The ones I go to most are horror themed, so it is mostly horror related celebrities. Some of the biggest names I've met at my conventions include Doug Bradley (Pinhead) and Robert Englund (Freddy Krueger). But, yes, actually. Plenty of big celebrities do stuff like that. At the Wizard World comic con the first year I went, Michael J. Fox and Christopher Lloyd were there, for example. I think in years past, Chris Evans (Captain America) was there as another example. So, yeah, some pretty big names do these conventions all the time.

Figured this thread is one we use often, so I'd give it a bump bumpity bump. Trying to avoid that weird lock-out thing.

Added a picture of me and my cousin from back when we were 17 to my profile.
    “The world would be a nicer place if everyone had the ability to love as unconditionally as a dog.”

You are both very lovely young ladies. Which one is you... if you don't mind sharing?

Thank you. I am the one who is overly tanned on the right. I was in a tanning phase back then, but, happily no more.

You don't look overly tanned if you ask me. At least you aren't, like, bright orange from that fake spray tan stuff. LOL!

What pretty girls... you both look sweet as well. Loving your hair color and style too... are you both still close? I love when I was younger pics...

Didn't get around to it before but thought I would share a few of my favorites from my most recent convention a few weeks ago...

73594899-mm38429 - Copy.jpg

Very possibly one of my best yet. This was a special photo op with C.J. Graham in costume as Jason. Yes, one of the ACTUAL Jason actors in full costume. This was EXACTLY the picture I had in mind for this photo op. I didn't even have to say a word to him. He grabbed me by the sweater and pulled me in. He was very much in character.... you know, except that he didn't kill anybody. LOL!

IMG_4009.jpg

Ah, Kirsty. So eager to play, so reluctant to admit it.

IMG_4090.jpg

Hi, I'm Chuckypool. Wanna play?

IMG_4095 - Copy.JPG

Any time I can hang out with the Soska Sisters it is a good day. But... this special "bloody" photo op they had was especially awesome.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Love all your pics, Jester ~ I tried to leave a reply my last visit and my power went while posting hehehe GD power.

Those girls twins? All bloodied is hot.

Hehehe as Chucky. My favorite.
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

I like you as Deadpool chucky too. I smiled upon seeing it among the other pictures. Who is the man behind the Chucky doll?

Quote Originally Posted by breathe123 View Post
    Love all your pics, Jester ~ I tried to leave a reply my last visit and my power went while posting hehehe GD power.

Those girls twins? All bloodied is hot.

Hehehe as Chucky. My favorite.
    Yes, the two ladies all bloodied up with me as Fredpool are the beautiful and awesome Soska Sisters, a.k.a. the Twisted Twins. I actually found out the fun way at the last Monster Mania that they LOVE Deadpool. I hadn't known that before. They came back again for this most recent convention. As you guys know, I always do some kind of Deadpool as my costume, so it isn't like I was doing it specifically FOR them.... but it was quite a nice added bonus. It was too funny too. They literally ran into me at some point all three days before I went to visit them. They loved my costumes and even took pictures with me on THEIR phone. Those ladies are awesome! They could come to every single con and I would still go see them every time.

Glad you liked my Chuckypool. Sorry to hear about your power. How long were you without? My apartment complex once lost power for DAYS before it was finally restored. So frustrating and boring with nothing much you can really do without power.

I like you as Deadpool chucky too. I smiled upon seeing it among the other pictures. Who is the man behind the Chucky doll?
    The guy in the Chucky picture with me is Alex Vincent. He actually played the little (Andy) kid in the first two Child's Play movies. He recently had a brief cameo in the new movie from a couple years ago and then played a larger role in the new one just released this year.

You and your cousin look wonderful, both have welcoming, and sweet smiles. Love both your looks in the photo, I loved being that age.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TheEvilJester View Post
    Didn't get around to it before but thought I would share a few of my favorites from my most recent convention a few weeks ago...

73594899-mm38429 - Copy.jpg

Very possibly one of my best yet. This was a special photo op with C.J. Graham in costume as Jason. Yes, one of the ACTUAL Jason actors in full costume. This was EXACTLY the picture I had in mind for this photo op. I didn't even have to say a word to him. He grabbed me by the sweater and pulled me in. He was very much in character.... you know, except that he didn't kill anybody. LOL!

IMG_4009.jpg

Ah, Kirsty. So eager to play, so reluctant to admit it.

IMG_4090.jpg

Hi, I'm Chuckypool. Wanna play?

IMG_4095 - Copy.JPG

Any time I can hang out with the Soska Sisters it is a good day. But... this special "bloody" photo op they had was especially awesome.
    These series of photos are great. You always post the best pictures on here and always looks like the best time being had by all in the photos and lots of sense of humor too.

Page 19 of 25 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast