+ Follow This Topic
Page 191 of 405 FirstFirst ... 91141181189190191192193201241291 ... LastLast
Results 2,851 to 2,865 of 6075

Thread: What Annoyed you today

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Considering how you feel about him, I should think you'd be GLAD he's not coming. I've had relatives like that.... the less they were around, the better we liked them.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

That Lindsay Lohan's probation violation court case is considered "Breaking Headline News"

Peee-eewww.
    So, so you think you can tell Heaven from Hell,
    blue skies from pain.
    Can you tell a green field from a cold steel rail?
    A smile from a veil?
    Do you think you can tell?
    And did they get you to trade your heroes for ghosts?
    Hot ashes for trees?
    Hot air for a cool breeze?
    Cold comfort for change?
    And did you exchange a walk on part in the war for a lead role in a cage?

Quote Originally Posted by Petit Papillon View Post
    This guy made my sister dumb that's why I'm pissed off and I don't tolerate him anymore. That's my right as the one and only sister of my sister
    your sister needs to join this forum so we can talk her out of the relationship

You know who really shit on my cupcakes today? Well, I had trapped two spiders (cellar spider, yellow sac spider) and a house centipede all in the same glass and left them for 3 days. To my surprise, none of them had been aggressive and they pretty much avoided each other in the small wine glass. Well anyway, CC took a can of raid and sprayed it into the glass. Now they're dead and I have no more pets. Damn, I wanted to see who would survive the longest. My bet was on the yellow sac spider.

Oh yeah, and her best friend has gone missing. She ran away from home (still lives with parents) and she left some sort of suicide note. Her parents didn't bother to call the police or anything for 6-7 days. They called today asking if we knew anything! What the **** is wrong with them? The second that I would have found a suicide note in my daughter's room, I would have called the police. CC tried to contact her, but her phone is off. Her parents assume she is in a nearby city, staying at some hotel. I'd suspected her suicidal/depressed attitude the first time CC called her since I've arrived - she's been usually unavailable, sleeping all day and all night. Apparently she is studying for some college exams. From what I know, she is likely frustrated about that, considering she's failed every exam in the last 2 years.
    Last edited by doppelgaenger; 07-07-10 at 11:56 AM.

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    My dog is having emergency surgery right now, i think i may lose her, that will be two dogs within a week she is only 15 months old too
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

its raining cats and dogs and I'm vacation with nowhere to go. What's not to be annoyed about?

I feel like shit, don't know why the hell I have to get sick with the heat out there...

EDIT: I need a girl to take care of poor poor me, volunteers?
    Last edited by the_robot; 08-07-10 at 12:37 AM.

Stories like these piss me off. Poor women who have to suffer this ridiculous tyranny.

[url=http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/world/middle_east/10545062.stm]BBC News - Halt stoning of Iran 'adulterer' - Human Rights Watch[/url]
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

That's not tyranny, it's theocracy!
    Shit, I'm glad I'm not Iranian, though. I've had more pre-marriage sex partners than this woman had in her 40-odd-years of living.

My bf's not getting home til Sunday now.

Since he's in Canada in an attempt to save money we haven't been texting much or talking on the phone, he didn't get a calling card or whatever and doesn't get a strong internet connection there so no emails either. "Thats all for now. Love you." I don't know why but it sort of pissed me off.
    So, so you think you can tell Heaven from Hell,
    blue skies from pain.
    Can you tell a green field from a cold steel rail?
    A smile from a veil?
    Do you think you can tell?
    And did they get you to trade your heroes for ghosts?
    Hot ashes for trees?
    Hot air for a cool breeze?
    Cold comfort for change?
    And did you exchange a walk on part in the war for a lead role in a cage?

Quote Originally Posted by QueenofCorona View Post
    My bf's not getting home til Sunday now.

Since he's in Canada in an attempt to save money we haven't been texting much or talking on the phone, he didn't get a calling card or whatever and doesn't get a strong internet connection there so no emails either. "Thats all for now. Love you." I don't know why but it sort of pissed me off.
    I'm sure he's a tad irritated about the circumstances too. Don't fret about it. My guy felt the same way in Mexico. He had a terrible internet connection for 4 months, and calling cards were difficult to get a hold of. So, talking sometimes was more of a chore than an actual enjoyment.

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Mishanya View Post
    Stories like these piss me off. Poor women who have to suffer this ridiculous tyranny.

[url=http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/world/middle_east/10545062.stm]BBC News - Halt stoning of Iran 'adulterer' - Human Rights Watch[/url]

The worse part is, most of these women get no defence. If a man accuses her, she's guilty. It's frickin' misogyny.

I discovered my own personal hell today. Sitting in a black car with a black interior on the freeway in 32 degree weather (it was hotter in the car), wearing a black suit, and getting stuck in construction traffic. I must have sweat off at least 5 lbs. Weather forecast wasn't for this kind of heat, I was duped.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

Ive been generally annoyed with everyone and everything the last few days. Which is why I have uncharacteristically holed myself up in my house watching TV, playing on the internet, and not talking to anyone. I have been sitting here thinking of all the ways everyone has pissed me off. The main issue being the jackass I currently find myself dating and the stupid girl that keeps putting her head up his ass. (see earlier post).. anyway.. its time I snap out of it and get back to my old self... supposed to spend the weekend with the jackass bf.. yeah- we will see how that goes!

ha- just thought I would say that my annoyance right now is "fed up with it ALL!!" lol-

I'm feeling like crap, slept 4 hours and I have an exam today. YAY!

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    This is the shittest week ever.

The vet bill for my dog is £1800 and thats without after care etc, I have had to pay it and wait for insurance company reimburse me..but my insurance are rubbish and can take up to six weeks.

Then, yesterday I was in a rush to get to work and didnt top up my van with coolant even though the ligh (only just) came on. The result? It dying in the middle of the motorway and nearly going up in flames....i wish it fcuking had as then i would just get a new one with the insurance money, but no, it didnt do that, it has blown the head gasket or something which is an enormous repair bill and ive just spent loads on repairs on it already. What makes it worse is ive only got myself to blame for this one.

pheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew, rant over.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.