+ Follow This Topic
Page 192 of 405 FirstFirst ... 92142182190191192193194202242292 ... LastLast
Results 2,866 to 2,880 of 6075

Thread: What Annoyed you today

****ing dealers making promises and flaking out. Lying little bitches. I was supposed to be drunk and high but now I'm just drunk. I should kill them.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    My patients yesterday ALL refused to get with the program... and two of them were absolutely disgusting.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Its my day off and I'm awake. I slept rotten last night. I need a piece of ass to help me sleep I think.
    So, so you think you can tell Heaven from Hell,
    blue skies from pain.
    Can you tell a green field from a cold steel rail?
    A smile from a veil?
    Do you think you can tell?
    And did they get you to trade your heroes for ghosts?
    Hot ashes for trees?
    Hot air for a cool breeze?
    Cold comfort for change?
    And did you exchange a walk on part in the war for a lead role in a cage?

I can't pull my shit together this morning. I forgot my glasses at home, so my monitors are 12 inches away from my face. I forgot my barrette, so my hair is all over the place. I dropped sausage on my shirt, so I have this little greasy mark right between my boobs. I forgot my lunch. I'm a mess in a dress.
    Spammer Spanker

Cramps, bleeding, sore throat. My best friend is coming to SD from Boston next week. I CANNOT get sick. I haven't seen her in 2 years. I CANNOT get sick.

It's Friday. I have to work tonight. Tonight is when I make money and I'm on the patio too. I better go home with AT LEAST $100 tonight.

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    sleazy secretaries. I'm the only guy at work under thirty and it's brimming with horny single women - some attractive some not so. Last night was the end of financial year drinks. I got propositioned by two married women. And one came up to me and drunkenly licked my ear, then yells into it: "IF I WASN'T ENGAGED AND YOU WERE IN MY LEAGUE I WOULD DEFINITELY F-CK YOU!"
    Is it burnin'? Well, f-ck, now you're learnin'.

I feel like shit. My eyeballs feel like they're about to fall out, and my throat is still scratchy. Still bleeding too.

I just want to hibernate for the rest of the weekend.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    insomnia.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

My mother sent me my passport overnight-mail, and I sat in the living room all morning waiting, disappeared to the bathroom for 3 minutes and they had left a notice on my porch without knocking or ringing the bell. I need it for my first day of work on Monday. I called the post office and they promised they would either try to re-deliver it today or call me and I could come pick it up, but they never did.

An email in my inbox from my mom about my brother.

My bro served his 3rd sentence and he's been out of jail for about a month. Everybody wrote letters to the judge about how good he is and how there is potential for change. The first thing he posted on Facebook when he got out of jail was how he's not smoking cigarettes anymore, but will smoke dope "4 life." Long story short, he picked up my parents' pickup truck from the mechanic the other day while they were out of town and the tailgate 'somehow' fell off. He's lying out of his ass about it and my stepdad wants to press charges and send him back to prison, even though they found the tailgate and he offered to pay for damages. My mom is secretly venting to me via email about that and how he's been staying out all night the past few days, begging me to write him an email, thinking that will change his attitude (he's being nasty to her I guess)

I don't know if I want to waste my time writing an email to him. And if I did, I wouldnt know what to write. So I don't know what to tell her. Any suggestions?

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    ^Ugh, I'm glad I don't have your brother. I'd write him an email telling him he was a tool and to get his fuking life together.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by doppelgaenger View Post

I don't know if I want to waste my time writing an email to him. And if I did, I wouldnt know what to write. So I don't know what to tell her. Any suggestions?
    Tell him to get his shit together for the sake of the woman who gave birth to him and continues to enable him and if he can't do that you are done with him until he can stop being a lost cause of a brother and son. Your mom needs to do the same. He'll never change until she stops coddling him.
    So, so you think you can tell Heaven from Hell,
    blue skies from pain.
    Can you tell a green field from a cold steel rail?
    A smile from a veil?
    Do you think you can tell?
    And did they get you to trade your heroes for ghosts?
    Hot ashes for trees?
    Hot air for a cool breeze?
    Cold comfort for change?
    And did you exchange a walk on part in the war for a lead role in a cage?

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    My 2nd week home, I managed to land a 1 week gig re-wiring a house. Turned into a nightmare, the guy quoted this job over the phone without looking at it and underbid way too much.

I was hired as a helper, and it's common to send the helper under the house or in the attic.

That was all fine until they put me under a portion of the house that had a ridiculous amount of insulation dust on the ground and old insulation hanging from the floor joists in a crawl space not much higher than 2 1/2 feet.

I told the motherf*cker I wanted a tyvek suit and a dust mask, and the dumb f*ck hack of an electrician, sweating his fatass balls off all day sitting, wouldn't get it for me.

I ended up forcing one of them to go under there to drill the holes, but I still ended up crawling in there to tie wires to the rods to be pulled upstairs.

I just woke up, 4AM with tightness in the chest, wheezing, coughing up phlegm.

I'm so f*cking pissed at myself for conceding to go in there.

And if this guy doesn't pay me, I will hunt this scum down and make him pay, one way or another.

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I am still hungover, its like nearly 10pm

Last night i got so drunk i fell asleep in the cab home, then when we got in me and my guy decided on some drunken sex, thats the last we remember as we both passed out during it and woke up in pretty much the same position. I think that can go on the worst sex list.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

If you're hung over, try a lukewarm shower and spending an hour or so outside having a bit of fresh air. That usually helps - if not, you must have drank a lot of alcohol!