+ Follow This Topic
Page 194 of 405 FirstFirst ... 94144184192193194195196204244294 ... LastLast
Results 2,896 to 2,910 of 6075

Thread: What Annoyed you today

Why not a plain old shell? That will teach the bastards.

This forum is full of trolls, man. Trlolz!!!!!!!

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Told ya. LOL. So predictable.

Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Men, no actually it was one particular man, the one with a dick attached to his head. Dickhead.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123 View Post
    Men, no actually it was one particular man, the one with a dick attached to his head. Dickhead.
    Not the IT guy, right?

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Yep, he annoyed me. Nothing major, things are still good, he just gets the title of dickhead til im less annoyed.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

Yep, he annoyed me. Nothing major, things are still good, he just gets the title of dickhead til im less annoyed.
    haha cool, I thought it was something worse

How stupid is this? My gf and I traveled to Tunisia, Africa for the first time, and we're holed up at a stupid 5 star resort hotel. She wants to lounge around and stay here for the 10 days we'll be staying here. That's torture for me - I'm on a whole new continent and I want to do a little exploring. I have a list of maybe 8-10 different locations I'd like to visit, maybe even more. What does she wanna do? She wants to lie around on the beach and bake. I think that's stupid. Why would we travel to a distant land and pay a lot of money to just sit around at a hotel? I tried to compromise with her - 5 days we can do what she wants, 5 days we can do what I want, but she won't even agree to that! She is so unfair. If I went by myself, I wouldn't have booked a hotel - just a flight, and I would stay in a different city every night.

I think I am going to travel on my own to some of the places.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    That's pretty messed up. Tunisia is on my 'to visit' list and I would NOT spend it holed up in a hotel. Can do that anywhere.

http://il.youtube.com/watch?v=MFpWzCI2dXA

edit, not sure why the vid embed didn't work, but its a cover of A Night In Tunisia -- Chaka Khan
    Last edited by IndiReloaded; 13-07-10 at 11:21 AM.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

My effing immature, forgetful boss. I clocked in at 5pm and got reminded that we had a private party for 20-30 people scheduled for 6. So, I get crackin' on cleaning the lounge area where we host the parties, a baby shower in this case.

The woman orchestrating the party arrived early with cupcakes. She and I chatted about how she wanted to stagger the pre-fixed menu items she'd ordered (something my boss should've already done). Instead of having a prepared list of all the orders, I had to glean the information from my client. It looks terrible for me, the business, and my boss when I have to do this. So, what do I do? I speak up about it. I told him that the only requirement that should be asked of our customers is that they have fun. We are supposed to take care of the rest.

My boss said, "I've been to restaurants where mistakes like this happen all the time." I calmly told him, "This happens every time we have a private party. And it makes us all look like we don't know what we're doing." Then he proceeded to threaten to give the party to my coworker if I didn't stop freaking out. I said, "I'm not freaking out. I've already talked to her about her order and it's done. I'm just saying I wish we could communicate better."

And my coworker should be full trained on bar by now, and he's not. Graw.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I dont fcuking believe this. One of the women i work with has eaten my lunch...its like the 4th time this has happened. I was out of the department for not even an hour earlier and in that time it has gone! They are the only ones that couldve eaten it, i have loads of work to catch up on so planned to work and eat at the same time so dont have time to go out and get any more.
    Ive tried telling them that eating a hungry diabetics food is not that clever...their response is to sit there like to 12yr old kids being told off, well **** them, im going over their heads with this one.

I dont fcuking believe this. One of the women i work with has eaten my lunch..
    WTF? Don't they have their own food?

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Was it one of the fat ones?
    Is it burnin'? Well, f-ck, now you're learnin'.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Qwert - can't you keep your lunch in your desk? I never put mine in the communal refrigerator.... one of the doctors is known to help himself. Just buy one of those refreezable blocks of ice and an insulated lunch box, and keep your lunch with you at your desk. You can't afford to have a sugar crash, and it is doubtful your boss will be able to do anything about this.
    Last edited by vashti; 13-07-10 at 09:28 PM.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Boy II View Post
    Was it one of the fat ones?
    Did you even need to ask!?

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    Qwert - can't you keep your lunch in your desk? I never put mine in the communal refrigerator.... one of the doctors is known to help himself. Just buy one of those refreezable blocks of ice and an insulated lunch box, and keep your lunch with you at your desk. You can't afford to have a sugar crash, and it is doubtful your boss will be able to do anything about this.
    Not even my desk is safe, they help themselves to whatever is there! I do have a locked draw though, so think i am gonna have to start locking my lunch away!!!!