+ Follow This Topic
Page 198 of 405 FirstFirst ... 98148188196197198199200208248298 ... LastLast
Results 2,956 to 2,970 of 6075

Thread: What Annoyed you today

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Vash, its to do with my son, i dont really want to post it on the forum for everyone to see, i dont think i do anyway.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    jesus christ, I hope he's okay. I know you've had some bad moments, so if this is the worst I know it's serious.
    Is it burnin'? Well, f-ck, now you're learnin'.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Boy II View Post
    i met this girl tonight, a tall blonde beautiful girl that is studying brain economics or something like that. She came back to my place, and was gyrating me on the couch. then she gets up and leaves, "becuase it'll be so much better if we dont have sex tonight," i threw an outrageous hissy fit. My behaviour was terrible, after she left I was yelling curse words and kicking the couch. i have to grow up. But f-ck her,
    just woke up, I was drunk when I wrote this. I really did throw an appalling hissy fit. Not when she was at my place still, I pretended I was cool with it all, in fact I declared that under no circumstances was I going to have sex so she could go home, but I was so worked up. My apartment looks like a drunk horny angry monkey has been let loose. I was flinging cushions around, kicking stuff. She wants to go on a date first, which I actually respect. She's really tall and an incredible body

On a side note, I'm meeting an outrageous amount of girls at the moment. I don't even know why, but I'm probably having the best run of my life.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Also last night, this new owner has taken over a local bar/club which used to be really good. Last night the whole place was full of one of australia's biggest bikie gangs. They were all patched up. I've never seen bikies in my area before. One of the biggest motherf-ckers I've ever seen tried to crack on to the tall blondie I was with, this guy was like 7 foot tall and a mountain of muscle tattooed all over, such a heavy situation. In the end he wasn't aggro toward her or anything, but f-ck me,

If my son did something stupid like get into a fatal accident of some kind I would totally kick his ass.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Hang in their, Q. Oh, and your ex is a total jackass.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    He is ok, but he very nearly wasnt.

I feel like the worst parent in the world right now.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123 View Post
    He is ok, but he very nearly wasnt.

I feel like the worst parent in the world right now.
    I don't know what happened to your son, but if it's related to what your ex did, he is the worst parent, not you. (And if it isn't, he is still one of the worst anyway)

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I'm pissed I spent last night at a hookah bar flanked by two asian chicks like a grandmastser pimp and nobody was there to take a picture.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Gribble View Post
    I'm pissed I spent last night at a hookah bar flanked by two asian chicks like a grandmastser pimp and nobody was there to take a picture.
    Knowing your history of women, they probably would have broken the camera.

I'm on the job hunt again. Stress. So much stress. I know that this job was not meant for me, I am capable of more. I just took it because the job market was so bad 1 year ago and then I got stuck in a rut. Now that I'm moving to Burnsville though, I can't be driving 25 miles twice a day in heavy traffic. Just can't do it. I know some people spend much more time in traffic but for me there is just no logical reason for that. It would be worse in the winters. I thought I could swing it but I just can't. Not for this job.

The market does seem better and I am applying for areas in my degree and my bf says he doesn't care where I work...he wants me to apply at the Hostess Bread Store Outlet, so I can hook him up with the Twinkies and mini cherry pies. Goofy, he just wants me to be happy. I applied to Barnes and Noble even and Great Hearth Bread Co for "fun" jobs but have ofcourse been applying to clinics and insurance companies mainly.

Still though, going on interviews suck and starting new places kind of blows, being the newb and not having PTO and insurance. We'll see what happens.
    So, so you think you can tell Heaven from Hell,
    blue skies from pain.
    Can you tell a green field from a cold steel rail?
    A smile from a veil?
    Do you think you can tell?
    And did they get you to trade your heroes for ghosts?
    Hot ashes for trees?
    Hot air for a cool breeze?
    Cold comfort for change?
    And did you exchange a walk on part in the war for a lead role in a cage?

I'm annoyed, perhaps irrationally. I'm (hopefully, if work allows) going to see my favorite band in August, and since I've got solid connections, I've offered pretty much everyone I know who'd be interested free front row tickets to the show. (realistically, that's maybe 8-10 people). Tonight there's been an email chain of some old high school friends, most of whom I haven't seen in years, about our meeting up sometime in August. One of the kids on the email, I have seen recently, and I told him I could get him a ticket (when he asked me - I didn't know he was a fan). So he emails this whole list of people, some of whom I don't even KNOW, and says "Maybe Lovesjoy could get us all tickets..." How many effing front row seats does he think there ARE?! I wrote back and said I was extending my offer to those I knew personally and the rest could buy tickets for $40 - I don't feel right using my connections to get 30 free tickets for people I've never met, and I'm annoyed at him for suggesting it to everyone with asking me first.
    Last edited by lovesjoyajm; 20-07-10 at 09:46 AM.

That was very disrespectful of him lovesjoy, I hate it when people start to take something good for granted
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by lovesjoyajm View Post
    I'm annoyed, perhaps irrationally. I'm (hopefully, if work allows) going to see my favorite band in August, and since I've got solid connections, I've offered pretty much everyone I know who'd be interested free front row tickets to the show. (realistically, that's maybe 8-10 people). Tonight there's been an email chain of some old high school friends, most of whom I haven't seen in years, about our meeting up sometime in August. One of the kids on the email, I have seen recently, and I told him I could get him a ticket (when he asked me - I didn't know he was a fan). So he emails this whole list of people, some of whom I don't even KNOW, and says "Maybe Lovesjoy could get us all tickets..." How many effing front row seats does he think there ARE?! I wrote back and said I was extending my offer to those I knew personally and the rest could buy tickets for $40 - I don't feel right using my connections to get 30 free tickets for people I've never met, and I'm annoyed at him for suggesting it to everyone with asking me first.
    Tell him you'll be happy to get the tickets when HE forks over the money.

What an idiot.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by lovesjoyajm View Post
    Hahahaha how embarrassing I would tell him to pay now for his own ticket as well
    I wazzzz here