+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What is my issue here

So, what you are saying here is that out of all the girlfriends you've had...
    They have all said and done exactly the same thing....They ended it because they didn't find that spark with you....

And now it seemingly puts you in a position where you want to change yourself to accommodate what THEY said to you?

People may find you smart, good looking, stable and funny: when they 1st meet you because we all know how important those are...
    But as they get to know who you are: who you were projecting to be perhaps wasn't or isn't who you really are. And this is where the disconnect may occur.

What I would do if I were you? Don't sweat it: Don't put so much weight on what other people think! This destroys you, believe me.
    Instead value who you are. Keep getting out there. You need experiences. I've dated so many psychopathic women dude....Does this mean I'm a psycho?

Nope. It means there are many psychopathic women out there!

what i meant by low maintenance is women who like to just hang out and relax.. dont need to go out every night.. they dont mind wearing a sweatshirt around the house etc...

Selfless: its always the same excuse.. "anyone would be lucky to have me.. its not you its me." But i do however agree, i take what people think about me to heart.. I know its bad... its hard not too when you care about someone...

If these women exist (who like guys like me) why cant i find them?
    Last edited by DarkHelmet82; 22-02-11 at 06:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkHelmet82 View Post
    what i meant by low maintenance is women who like to just hang out and relax.. dont need to go out every night.. they dont mind wearing a sweatshirt around the house etc...

Selfless: its always the same excuse.. "anyone would be lucky to have me.. its not you its me." But i do however agree, i take what people think about me to heart.. I know its bad... its hard not too when you care about someone...

If these women exist (who like guys like me) why cant i find them?
    I don't buy it when people tell me shit like, "no one said it was going to be easy" something similar.
    Life is what you make it to be, not what other people tell you it's going to be.

With all the experience I and others have: it's not the definitive end all be all.
    Experience needs to combine with who you are. If you take what people tell you to heart then I feel you haven't experienced enough of life
    to learn the valuable lesson I feel you need to learn: not just be told of it:

People talk shit.
    People can and will tell you thins to hurt you...This is a given.
    Even worse when you actually tell them what they don't want to hear.

If I were to see into your crystal ball, and view what goes wrong in your relationships maybe I could tell you something of value but the truth is:
    You are equipped to answer those questions you posed in your OP all by yourself. If not: be more observant: pay more attention.

There is one or more aspects about you that are turning these women off.
    It doesn't mean you are a bad person or a gross dude or anything like that....It means you have perhaps played it safe (with your choices in women)
    and they come back to bite you in the ass when all is said and done. Only you can know for sure...but I suspect you know.

thank you.....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12