+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Need quick advice...to call girl @ work or not

Lets get this straight she ignored you for absolutely no reason??

No reason at all???

Sounds like you either bragged to your mates about her and they said something back to her or she's just a nut job

This girl I really fancied acted the same. Had flirted with her a few times at parties but never spoke because of her jealous boyfriend, then one day I went into a car dealership where she had just started a new job. She came over to me and told me how she had split up with her BF and we smiled flirted a bit. Went back a few days later to follow up on business and she happened to be outside, we spoke for ages.

Then a few weeks later I met her at another party and she practically ignored me, couldn't understand it. Later I found out she was a nut job and a bloody psycho too, so glad it didnt work out
    Many questions answered.... Many answers questioned

Quote Originally Posted by derm View Post
    Lets get this straight she ignored you for absolutely no reason??

No reason at all???

Sounds like you either bragged to your mates about her and they said something back to her or she's just a nut job

This girl I really fancied acted the same. Had flirted with her a few times at parties but never spoke because of her jealous boyfriend, then one day I went into a car dealership where she had just started a new job. She came over to me and told me how she had split up with her BF and we smiled flirted a bit. Went back a few days later to follow up on business and she happened to be outside, we spoke for ages.

Then a few weeks later I met her at another party and she practically ignored me, couldn't understand it. Later I found out she was a nut job and a bloody psycho too, so glad it didnt work out
    i'll p.m. you some details....i think shes confused

i didn't brag about anything and my friends don't even really know her

I think shes ignoring me because she's running away from the issue at hand, but no i feel like i did nothing wrong at all

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12