+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My Story Please Read It And Help Me=/

Try to get your balance back. Understand that you're not the only one who has ever gone through this- just listen to the radio for fifteen minutes to have proof of that- half the songs out there are about hopeless love.

Just protect your heart, okay? Maybe you're one of those lucky ones that won't have to learn this the hard way.
    Spammer Spanker

and of course how u guys know that my feeling is an infatuation...if its real love ..=///?

ehh idk..

how i should learn if its real love?

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Real love, in my opinion, takes time to develop and requires face-to-face interaction.

However, i think it is perfectly fine to enjoy the emotions you are experiencing right now. People becme addicted to that feeling. It is wonderful, but can be toxic.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

eh yea..i know her for about 5 months...and..i dont need to see her to know...that what matters to a person is the inside looking ..not the outside looking...i would love her if she was fat..or ugly...i dont care=] i tell u its special person for me...and also my love for her has developled....i love her more and more everyday..every moment that i spend with her..ehh..how it can be toxic? can u give me a good example please? and REALLY thanks for the help ...

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    1.) You can become "romance junkie", which means that when these intensely passionate feelings diminish (as they certainly will), you may become unable to sustain a meaningful relationship because you will be constantly in search of this intensity.

2.) You will have these intense feelings for the wrong girl, who may treat your emotions carelessly and cause you a great deal of emotional pain. This happens to most of us at onetime or another, but usually as a teenager or young adult. this sort of experience teaches us to be more cautious with our feelings.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

help

i really hurted her bad....so bad....she is sad...but she dont want to leave me...=/// i feel like an asshole..really..what i can do? please help me...these words should never be heard by someone that u love....i feel sooo stupid...please IF there is one way that i can do...i really feel sorry for her..i hurted her and she dont want to leave me..i hurted he bad..please help...=[[[
    Last edited by LitalKamikaze; 31-01-08 at 08:37 AM. Reason: mistakes..

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Well, what did you DO (or say) that was so bad?

i jus ****ed up everything..she was about to make me jealous ...just to see howmuch i love her...and i thought it was fucing serious..and i cursed her..badly..when i am mad i cant control myself..i just write things..i feel sooo stupid..she is very sad..=/

what i can do?? please help.

You should apologize to her for cursing her and tell her that you didn't mean what you said and that you are sorry about the hurtful things you said. You should also make sure you don't do it again.

Also make a personal note of the fact that she wanted to make you jealous to see how much you love her. I'm not sure how this is seen in your age group, but this is not a very nice behaviour on her part as well. You should ask yourself what will you do if she continues doing that?
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

She was messing with you and you reacted. I don't see why you're so guilt-ridden about it.
    Spammer Spanker

ehh

we have a lil bit problem =]]]

i mean she has...she getss annoyed very easly and makes a mountain out of a mole hill..and she wants not to ..and she ends up asking sorry many times...yea i mean we have little fights..but are so unimportant... we dont know what problem we have...but we need to find it and solve it...really...can anybody helps? ;//

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    damn, with all this much posting in a what was that... 30 minutes?? you three should just all meet up in a chat room.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12