+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Questions on dating from a female perspective! (multiple questions and help needed)

If your intentions are good, then I don't find anything wrong with it as long as your girlfriend is awareof what you are doing, and she be allowed also to hang out with her male friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimlin000 View Post

I don't. :/ It's a normal thing for me to have friends of both sexes and hanging out with them. So as for future reference, I'm wondering that IF I happen to end up going on a one-on-one outing with a female friend, if there's a solid way I could prevent them from getting the wrong idea...
    Yea... tell them you're desperate for company with tits but don't fall in love with me because I just want to be your male girlfriend. O.o Geezus all kidding aside dude. What will it take for you to realize that what you're asking your SIGNIFICANT other to do is to be alright with you meeting new women and her hoping that either you or them won't fall in love with one another. We're all human and if you find someone attractive enough (in some way *not just physically*) then eventually, with hanging out enough, someone is going to catch some stupid idea that they want more then a friendship.

You're the last person on earth I would want a steady relationship with simply because of your NEED to continue dating in the guise of "hanging out"

I am not going out of my way to hang out with female friends one-on-one, but it doesn't mean it won't happen on rare occasions.
    I hope that When you are emotionally more mature, when you understand basic human sexuality/attraction with the opposite sex,you'll understand why doing this even "occassionally" with the same person isn't respectful to your primary relationship or the person who is suppose to be significant from others and you'll stop seeking out new female friends to "date."

If all you are showing your gf where she is "significant" is with sex, then that is even more disrespectful to her and your relationship.

- - - Updated - - -

I'll add to the above: This was your thread question
    Questions on dating from a female perspective! (multiple questions and help needed)
    You've gotten just about the same answer from every woman on your thread so don't get all puffy about not hearting what you want to hear or hearing it in the way you'd like it to be said. This is our opinions.

I think your gf knows you'll not be her boyfriend if she made a fuss about you hanging out one on one and so she keeps her mouth shut. Either that, or she has a few boyfriends she wants to have dinner with too and doesn't want to rock her inappropriate love boat either.

Good luck... and make sure you tell any new "friend" that you are in a relationship before you ask them out and make sure you keep your relationship boundary blocks in place; for instance keep mentioning your girlfriend when your "friend" starts to get inappropriate by telling you her problems and hoping you'll become vulnerable to her which we all know that once you allow yourself to become vulnerable to someone then the infatuation starts and then ...
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

lalalita Guest
    Bravo, Wakeup. Bravo.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12