+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: GF does not wana have complete sex

What viginity...
    I rather use my hand as to anal thanks.
    And she is a bit of a "uptight" girl to try any weird stuff

she might as well just go through with it...
    i used to be the same way with my first boyfriend.. we did everything but actual sex. we eventually did.. just because we basically did it already so i didn't really see the point in waiting any longer. this was 8 months into our relationship tho. i wish i didn't let it go that far... since i was originally planning on waiting till marriage. doing it with him made me decide i already screwed it up so i might as well do it with other guys as well. (NOT sleeping around... i mean other bfs)

I dunno...my first thoughts are that you are at the prime of your life and you should be exploring yourself and sexuality and it's part of personal development.
    If she absolutely refuses and you need sex to be happy then maybe you guys just, aren't together at the right time in your life right now.
    At the same time, you seem to respect her wishes and want to make it work, which is great, I'm glad to see you have someone you're willing to sacrifice so much for, but it all boils down to whether or not you are happy with the relationship.
    And yes, she is in denial about her virginity.

It's definately hard at that age, but you'll have to decide if you truly want to marry her and spend the rest of your life with her, or if you need more than what she can give you.

At this age, it's hard to say what will happen within the next 5 years.. so many different things change at that point in your life.

5 years is a bit much. But you have to respect her wishes. Talk to her about it. In my eyes there is negligable difference between "head only" and sex itself. Besides, once you've done oral on each other, it's not a big step up to the real thing - more a mental threshold than reality.

Ok, I have a strange story, but very true. Back when I young, I did not want intercourse before Marraige, so we only did heavy petting --and for 8 yrs before marraige, I was 15- he was 18 , married 8 yrs later. Yes, I was too religious back then, why I was waiting. (I am no longer religious 20 yrs later) I seen a post on here saying if you have the head IN that you are no longer a virgin. Well not sure what God considers a virgin, but I know my Cherry was NOT popped & was NOT easy to pop! No head going in a few times or lighty would have EVER worked for me. Yes, we waited till marraige, and literally I did not see how it was going to "FIT". (ANd he was average 6 inches) , it hurt terribly, after 3 months I went to the OBGYN, he was going to give me a "Hymenectomy" but decided to test me for pregnancy and shockingly enough, I was pregnant! So no surgery. Literally it took another 5 months before he got it IN and I felt it was IN all the way. So 8 months into my marraige is when my husband was fully able to penetrate me. Strange but true. Husband was more gentle than most men probably are though, plus i was pregnant so he did not force much. Am I sorry I waited to have Real sex all the way. I am not sure. We have a great marraige and it is special that we can claim we waited for this --but it brought alot of worry also -why it was so hard to get it. Our honeymoon surely could have been better if that was out of the way! I know if I was not as religious as I was back then, there is NO way I would have waited.
    Last edited by SimplyAmorous; 24-11-09 at 01:19 PM. Reason: sentence

skratchmo Guest
    if you're serious about her then just marry her and get it over with

Quote Originally Posted by jfb4eva View Post
    Okay this is a unusual problem i think, but after 5 years my girlfriend does not want to have sex with me. We like have oral sex with each other almost since the begining and i finger her alot and she let me have "head only" sex with her. Meaning I am only alowed to put my penis head in her and no further.
    Hahahahhahahahaaaa

oh my god that is the funniest thing I have heard in, shit, weeks, maybe months
    I gave you my heart
    I gave you my soul
    Now I'm just another number
    at the Center for Disease Control

Quote Originally Posted by jfb4eva View Post
    Meaning I am only alowed to put my penis head in her and no further. This is really frustrating! I talk to her alot about this and she just say she wants to wait till she are married.
    WTF lol ............

Quote Originally Posted by skratchmo View Post
    if you're serious about her then just marry her and get it over with
    What are you stupid? If you are giving advice to your good friend and you know the woman he is with is a completely idiot you advise him to marry her?
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

If she won't have sex with you she is selfish and also useless to you. Keep getting whatever types of sex you can while you look for someone else. Then dump her and tell her the reason why. Do this only after discussion with her regarding how important sex is to the relationship. Maybe say it is important for bonding or something.. I don't know.

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    no, dont do that
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123 View Post
    no, dont do that
    5 years... no sex... I can't imagine how horrible it would be to be married to such a selfish woman. Dump her this will only lead to heartache for you down the track. Selfish people are always selfish.

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by BoredGeorge View Post
    5 years... no sex... I can't imagine how horrible it would be to be married to such a selfish woman. Dump her this will only lead to heartache for you down the track. Selfish people are always selfish.
    yeh totally, 5 years..jeas that would kill me
    But, i dont agree with this bit
    Quote Originally Posted by BoredGeorge View Post
    If she won't have sex with you she is selfish and also useless to you. Keep getting whatever types of sex you can while you look for someone else. Then dump her and tell her the reason why. Do this only after discussion with her regarding how important sex is to the relationship. Maybe say it is important for bonding or something.. I don't know.
    He should dump her first.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12