+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What to say when giving a rose?

Thanks for that Cybog!

Basically we've been flirting and been good friends for a few months now. At first I never saw her... like that but as we became more attached I have deep feelings for her too... I even sometimes get the vibe from her too if u get what i mean... like when I look her in the eyes she'll normally just look away and smile n turn a lil red lol... whenever we cross by each other at school, we both smile loads. We both talk for hours on end too, to crazy times too. Although we do seem just good friends, we both do flirt to each other too. She doesn't have a guy either btw.

So you two haven't even kissed or anything?

Dude, you're waaaaayyy over the top. READ: Stalker.
    [URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]

Lloyd, you are talking to a 17 year old. Romance in High School is a different animal. Neither party knows what they want or what they are doing. Even if this guy was 25 and this was a broad at his work, he still isn't really doing anything horrible in my book.

Stalker is the creepy posts you make about some broad you don't even know online named ssh!. Now that's eerie.

When you give this girl a rose and have finally overcome your courage to walk up to her and give it to her, the idea is that you want to be bold and not sound like some over the top romance geek.

Look at her and tell her that "Even though this is Valentines day, I really don't need an excuse to give you one of these."

And don't listen to sour asses like Lloyd who will be single yet again on another V-Day and talk about how it doesn't bother him. He is still trying to figure women out.
    ---------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Cybog
    Stalker is the creepy posts you make about some broad you don't even know online named ssh!. Now that's eerie.
    Lloyd, you got Slammed!
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

great post cybog. the courage part is no problem, I spend most my free time with her. Just piecing the perfect words to make it a perfect moment.

Quote Originally Posted by TAVS
    Lloyd, you got Slammed!
    By Cybog none the less. A new low of lows.

Quote Originally Posted by Cybog
    And don't listen to sour asses like Lloyd who will be single yet again on another V-Day and talk about how it doesn't bother him. He is still trying to figure women out.
    Unlike our resident stud, Cybog. Where's our rolling eyes smiley?

On second thought, I don't know about the rose. Although it can have a lot of meaning, it can be very trite too. It's kinda overused to give someone a rose on Valentine's day. Why flowers? Why on Valentine's day? It seems that flowers, especially, somehow symbolize affection somehow. Albeit its beauty, it seems really general. It's sorta like if I gave someone a gift set for Christmas. Sure, it's nice, but there isn't really much meaning behind it.

If you want to show her how you feel, I think there are better things than giving a rose. Unless there is some special reason why you are giving her a rose. If it's just because you like her and think you connect well, then there are much more valuable things than a rose.
    If a dream comes true... then is it still a dream?

Rosebud is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Very interesting thread.. I agree with Cybog. It's a nice sweet gesture for someone your age.
    If you can't handle the thorns, don't crave the rose!!

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Prodigal
    On second thought, I don't know about the rose. Although it can have a lot of meaning, it can be very trite too. It's kinda overused to give someone a rose on Valentine's day.
    If she were not a high school girl, I would agree with you. Since she is just a kid, she will like a rose. (I am guessing she is not accustomed to receiving flowers yet.)

Don't feel bad Lloyd. No man has been able to figure out women entirely.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by TAVS
    Looks like we got another irrational 17yr old who takes life too seriously Lloyd
    HEY, IS THIS DERAILING THE THREAD?, ARE YOU CONTRIBUTING?, MODERATORS, WHERE ARE YOU?
    HEY I'M A PILOT
    HEY LLOYD, I'm a pilot

Quote Originally Posted by Bluevetteracer
    HEY, IS THIS DERAILING THE THREAD?, ARE YOU CONTRIBUTING?, MODERATORS, WHERE ARE YOU?
    Ditto. ...

Now I understand why Britian has the largest single mother population.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Tone Guest
    Lloyd I got your back man, if I were a girl - I'd date you.

All you haters - back off.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12