+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Regret

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    Had (past tense) or HAS, tho?

If he HAS 'deep emotions' for this gal, then WTF are you doing with him?? Its not like you two are married for years & then he ends up in an affair and you need to deal with the reasons for why this happened. You are DATING.

If I knew that my BF was harbouring strong feelings for another person I would tell him to call me when he was over her & knew for sure who he wanted. And I'd make him hustle big time for me before I took him back, just to make sure.

You sound kinda desperate for this guy, actually.
    HAD past tense lol. When we got back together he told me he's over her. But I made sure of that by commanding him to stop getting in contact with her. And he hustled big time during our 1 month apart. But the Jabawackeez America's best dance crew concert really set it off for me

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    You sound kinda desperate for this guy, actually.
    How did I sound desperate? lol

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You are willing to put up with a guy who is obviously divided in his affections. That is desperation. Consider you might be what is called a 'Placeholder'? And I think that sucks for you.

EDIT: I hope he really is over this gal. Anyway, you seem to be doing the right things to make it so. If you do find out, tho, at some point he is still contacting this gal, then dump him asap b/c its not going anywhere for you. Good luck.

I guess it's kinda hard for me to let go of the first guy I ever gave my body to.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by pythongrace View Post
    I guess it's kinda hard for me to let go of the first guy I ever gave my body to.
    I'm not saying to let him go, but he needs a swift kick in the head sounds to me like. If you can reach that mental place where you can demand he respect you & appreciate you or you'll walk (perfectly reasonable, btw) then I think you'll have a lot better chance of keeping him. This other gal is not on, while you are RIGHT THERE. Tell him to wake up & smell the coffee.

Stupid guy. You sound like a really nice gal. Hit him with a rolled up newspaper a bit more often.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12