+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: :( Cannot believe this..

I'd recommend leaving. Now.

If you're against that idea, I'd recommend seeing if he'll voluntarily attend a Batterers Intervention course.

If he won't, I'd recommend letting him know that if he ever touches you again like that, you'll call the police.

He bit your cheek? That's sick and crazy. Go no contact immediately, and get a restraining order if necessary. Also, you might consider buying some pepper spray if you don't already have it.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

Yes, he was acting crazy. Just trying to over power me, hurt me, and he tried to pull my shirt down. I said i didnt want him to touch me after he had been saying those kind of things to me and as he pulled away he just bit me on the cheek. I was actually shocked how he could do that kind of stuff.. how do you do these things to someone you love?

I am starting to question everything. Even my OWN thoughts, how he is so set in his own ways he makes me question my own thoughts and feelings about it. When i said he was acting abusive and inappropriately, he laughed it off. He said that i was being stupid and girls like me deserved it. He said that me saying he was abusive was insane and that i was just trying to cause drama and feel sorry for myself. I just dont know if it was serious, or if it was just a stupid reaction or what to even think about it all.

I am considering leaving him, i just dont feel like seeing him at all right now.
    The thought of him is just making me angry, this cannot be what a relationship is about. I dont want to feel hurt by someones actions constantly and feel like someone is blatently picking at me and making me feel down. I want to leave and start fresh with my life. But i just dont know if i am ready, i still have feelings for me and i cant imagine being without him again. I feel deep down he is a good person but his actions right now are just proving me wrong. I dont want to leave and then feel like i shouldnt have and run back to him. I dont want to ruin anything that could possibly turn out okay, like i did with the person i was seeing before, i should have thought about consequences would come about, i dont want to leave him and feel this regret all over again

I just dont know why i feel this way about someone who treats me like this. I am having trouble sleeping, i cant stop going through the happy times we have together, how happy we are together.. I just dont know what to think anymore, i dont want to lose what we have, but i cannot stand how he is turning on me

Leave him. It sounds like hes a class A dick right now. Even if its a "situational-he-normally-doesn't-act-like-this" type of things. Life changes, and so does people. He might have been a 'happier gentleman' right now, but right now he sounds like a dick.

Leave him.

Don't consider leaving him, just leave him. Biting you was sick and wrong. You didn't do anything wrong. Stop apologizing for this disgusting creep and tell all your friends and family what he did to you.

The thing about getting tested is that they DO NOT test you for everything. You have to specifically ask what exactly they are testing for.

Everyone seems to rely on the "good times" to justify staying........you are being delusional. Relationship will come and go....it's time to go.

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    The thing about getting tested is that they DO NOT test you for everything. You have to specifically ask what exactly they are testing for.
    Thanks for the replies, everytime i have had a checkup i get the full routine screen. Blood tests and swabs and this is what they come up with. I am glad its over with now, i feel a lot better about everything.
    About my boyfriend, i know you and everbody else in my life is right. I need to leave, he has become a different person to what i started seeing. Especially since he moved in with his brother when we broke up. All they do their is drink and smoke weed, the house is disgusting that i dont even take my daughter their anymore. Every night they have parties all getting hammered and stupid.

Its just not the lifestyle i want, i did tell him how i felt and i said that i wouldnt be with him anymore if he continued living there as it seemed to be the root of all our arguing, him too drunk to see me, him ignoring any contact because there was a party on, it made me feel second best to the booze and social life which i hated. He said he didnt want to move anytime soon so i know its not going to change.

I havnt seen him since the night he did all that above, i was going to ask to see him today after work and tell him that i was leaving for all the reasons i have stated. But this morning i woke up to texts telling me how sorry he is and how much he loves me. Should i ignore them and text him that i cant be with him anymore? Do i meet him and talk?
    Whats the best way to end this type of relationship? I feel scared to end it, most of all scared that i will be the one who regrets leaving and want it all back.. My mind tends to play harsh tricks on me when i am feeling lonely and uupset about him.

Biting you was so extreme that I really think you need to break up with him. Normally I would recommend breaking up face to face, but in this case, don't do that unless you bring a friend in case he starts acting crazy again. Better yet, just give him the bad news over the phone.

He is following what abusers do........they always ask for forgiveness, but they will abuse you again, ask for forgiveness, repeat....been there done that, will never be in that situation again.

GET.OUT.NOW. No more rationalising or justifying his behaviour. People who are abused stay because their self-esteem has taken such a battering they start believing the things they hear and don't want to leave coz they think no one else will love them. Get out and start the process of loving yourself again.

If he doesn't make you feel good about yourself don't stay. You can make you feel good about yourself, but not whilst you are with him. You are a beautiful person. And there is at least one person (YOU!) in the world that knows that. And it is only that person that matters.

You can do it.
    Some people are drains and some are radiators... Keep clear of the drains and hug the radiators!

I know, he is just so f*cking harsh, i just cannot believe him right now.. Today i text and said i am sorry, but this isnt working and the way he is treating me is not acceptable. I am worth more than someone feeding me this bullsh*t constantly.. He pretty much agreed to leaving anyway so that was a slap to begin with. Obviously he never really gave a sh*t about me anyway.

I dont really know what i was expecting, maybe an apology and a wish for the best or something.. anything from him. Then after i didnt reply, he started freaking out, telling me he was currently texting every male i know 'giving them the heads up' that i was diseased and to stay away from me!! I was at work, i could read what he was saying, but couldnt reply anyway, then he went on to 'accidentally' texting me a text that was supposed to go to someone else. Saying 'yeah, im just letting you know the b*tch is full of diseases so stay well away'.. I was heartbroken, i mean, i thought he was my friend, i loved him and truly believed he loved me..

Then obviously i freaked, got upset at work, text him saying along the lines of never speak to me again and how hurt i was.. Which was when got a reply saying sorry, he just wanted to talk to me and he knew i would reply to that.. Now asking me to go talk things over.. that he is upset about everything and just wants me around and to hold me again.

God, he is just a complete mindf*ck.. I am so torn, i am so upset.. i want him to love me..and be like he was. But how can i possibly talk to him anymore. I just feel so sick

You should sue him for defamation of character.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    If everything you say is true, I'm inclined to agree with Lite. I would really consider you caught this disease from him and he is being an ass from his own guilt and, probably b/c he knows its all over for him.

Please try to leave asap before he hurts you further. Don't be confused by your feelings about how you would LIKE things to be vs. how they ARE. You'll be fine, the sooner you get away from him the better.

Good luck. Post here for support if it helps. Find the No Contact with Ex thread.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast