+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: watch only if you dare...

anachronistic Guest
    A hoax? For what? What are you thinking?

Quote Originally Posted by anachronistic View Post
    Have no guilt in seeing the face of reality, Mish. In other words, become desensitized to desensitization.
    I don't have guilt in seeing things, but I have guilt in what I see and knowing that me too live in this culture.
    Don't expect anything.

anachronistic Guest
    Eh, people eat shit and cut their balls off. I'm sure they've been doing it since before the Torah was written. They don't just come up with all those ideas from nowhere, you know. There will always be people who do disturbing, socially unacceptable things. Lots of people think the world is balanced by good and evil, right and wrong. If you have a keen perception, though, you realize there is no such thing; only people with morals... morals and rules, in a fun governmental package that somehow keeps civilization from leaking out of the box. If you ask me, we're all sick twisted freaks. You don't have to go bobbing for turds to figure that one out.

And I didn't like the movie. I like people's reactions, and their afterthoughts though. Anyone remember my dickhead roommate? He actually puked and started crying when he saw it. And that guy is one of those 'tough guy' faggots. Did you see the video where Kermit the frog was watching it, and he started jerkin' the Gerkin to it?
    Last edited by anachronistic; 20-07-08 at 07:43 PM.

I am a psychic! After only seeing the title of the thread I was thinking that this must be about that 2 girls 1 cup video. It’s very disturbing and I would not want my friends seeing that. Whether it is real or not I know that there are people who would really do those things. My bf works in mental health and has seen people throwing, eating, and ‘serving’ feces. Ewwww, nasty but I am desensitized. I have watched and looked at horrific medical photos so that I can handle medical issues without grimacing. I am sure the cutting off the testicles really messes with the mind of men. I can deal with most things as long as I don’t know you. I still have to work on the eyes, but I am much better.

I think it's all fake...it looks fake

anachronistic Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by lesa View Post
    I am a psychic! After only seeing the title of the thread I was thinking that this must be about that 2 girls 1 cup video. It’s very disturbing and I would not want my friends seeing that. Whether it is real or not I know that there are people who would really do those things. My bf works in mental health and has seen people throwing, eating, and ‘serving’ feces. Ewwww, nasty but I am desensitized. I have watched and looked at horrific medical photos so that I can handle medical issues without grimacing. I am sure the cutting off the testicles really messes with the mind of men. I can deal with most things as long as I don’t know you. I still have to work on the eyes, but I am much better.
    It was disgusting for my friends to show me that video of the guy hacking his genitals off. Like I said though, that kind of garbage is college wildfire. I guess it's because 80% of the college population is just a bunch of immature kids who finally don't have 'parental control' blocks on the internet.

Kind of like the girl who releases her inner whore at her first party, where some alpha male impregnates her.

But it did not mess with my mind. I guess I am far too desensitized. Come to think of it, I do kill and clean animals, which really desensitizes you to a lot of things. I don't understand why the hell someone would do that to themselves though.

Quote Originally Posted by lesa View Post
    Ewwww, nasty but I am desensitized. I have watched and looked at horrific medical photos so that I can handle medical issues without grimacing. I.
    I'm pretty close to being there, too.

And I still think they are hoaxes, made for shock value.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    after watching hostel 2 where the chick cuts off the guys dick and they show it... it's possible that this was fake..

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

people do some pretty nasty things.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

I'll pass. lol
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by anachronistic View Post
    Have no guilt in seeing the face of reality, Mish. In other words, become desensitized to desensitization.
    Its not that, LW. Certain things can be as toxic as putting drugs into your body. Surely you can imagine children not needing to be subjected to mental garbage? Why should adults be any different? Garbage in, garbage out for this kind of stuff. There is sooo much good stuff out there these days, why bother w/crap?
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

I'm worried that in the future it might become so widespread that it becomes a part of our lives. Imagine hearing people talk about this or some execution video with all the graphic details and fascination about another person's death how awesome it was like they do at the moment about lesser tv shows. Also the more widespread it becomes the more people try to replicate it, like with "jackass". And the wider the audience the more outrageous these things become in a race to the bottom.

I guess, instead of whinning I should find a way to do something about it in some way.
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    There is sooo much good stuff out there these days, why bother w/crap?
    That felt good just reading that. I'm surprised when others are surprised at any extreme behavior of human beings. There is always extremes. I don't bother with them.

Quote Originally Posted by Mishanya View Post
    I'm worried that in the future it might become so widespread that it becomes a part of our lives. Imagine hearing people talk about this or some execution video with all the graphic details and fascination about another person's death how awesome it was like they do at the moment about lesser tv shows. Also the more widespread it becomes the more people try to replicate it, like with "jackass". And the wider the audience the more outrageous these things become in a race to the bottom.
    You do what I do with the lesser tv shows now. Ignore their existance and comments. No one forces you to listen and comment. I hate those lesser TV shows so much but they don't bug me, I have something called a remote and worse come to worst an OFF button.
    Last edited by Only-virgins; 21-07-08 at 02:04 PM.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins View Post
    I hate those lesser TV shows so much but they don't bug me, I have something called a remote and worse come to worst an OFF button.
    Unfortunately there's no off button for real life people who talk about these in all the "juicy" detail. (work, uni etc)
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

anachronistic Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Mishanya View Post

I guess, instead of whinning I should find a way to do something about it in some way.
    If humanity evolves into a bunch of extreme-fetish, shit-eating vagabonds, expect me to evolve into a psychotic mass murderer.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast