+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Blow job

EYE CONTACT Its very hot when yur girl is goin down on you and looks in your eyes. I love when my girl licks it like a an ice cream cone very hot. Deep throating is nice when done, lots of sucking, just play with it, do your thing and see hie reaction you'll learn what to do and not do.
    If a man says something in the woods and there are no women around to hear him, is he still wrong?

Thanks you guys for all your advice, my girlfriend gives the greatest oral sex now.
    I can't get enough of it and she loves giving it to me. so everyone wins!
    If You're making love to Paris Hilton and no-one is around to film you, does she make a sound?

My girl friend use to lick it up and down like a popsicle. And look into my eyes while doing it. She would rub my balls too! That’s the best if you can get those in it.

Quote Originally Posted by funsounds
    the handjob/blowjob combo is AWFUL!!!!! that's what a girl does cuz she can't fit the thing in her mouth! blah! just learn to deep throat it...
    Don't just assume it's aweful cause U had an awful experience. And the truth is i can put it all in my mouth. There's more than just deep throating when it comes to blow jobs.

Quote Originally Posted by gingerbabe86
    Don't just assume it's aweful cause U had an awful experience. And the truth is i can put it all in my mouth. There's more than just deep throating when it comes to blow jobs.
    no, it's awful. sadly, i've been with a LOT of women in the past...that shit is awful. and if your guy(s) says he likes it...its cuz hes being nice or he doesn't know any better. and it IS about deep throating...good deep throating is the end all of oral on a guy...all other other stuff is like oral foreplay...

no, it's awful. sadly, i've been with a LOT of women in the past...that shit is awful. and if your guy(s) says he likes it...its cuz hes being nice or he doesn't know any better. and it IS about deep throating...good deep throating is the end all of oral on a guy...all other other stuff is like oral foreplay...
    Actually funsounds, you are the minority on this. The handjob/blowjob combo is the optimal way to perform a bj. And if a girl knows what they are doing, its very good, and I've never spoken to a guy that thinks deepthroating is the only important thing when it comes to this. Cumming from deepthroating is nowhere near as good as cumming from a normal bj because it does not focus on the head at all. And while I agree that deepthroating is very cool, it basically serves no purpose for most guys besides them thinking its cool. And I sure as hell don't say that to be nice, I think a great bj is better than great sex.

Tone Guest
    I agree with gHEX.

Quote Originally Posted by gHEXjt
    Actually funsounds, you are the minority on this. The handjob/blowjob combo is the optimal way to perform a bj. And if a girl knows what they are doing, its very good, and I've never spoken to a guy that thinks deepthroating is the only important thing when it comes to this. Cumming from deepthroating is nowhere near as good as cumming from a normal bj because it does not focus on the head at all. And while I agree that deepthroating is very cool, it basically serves no purpose for most guys besides them thinking its cool. And I sure as hell don't say that to be nice, I think a great bj is better than great sex.
    i'll admit that the the mental/psychological/visual aspect of deep throating has a lot to do with it. but most guys i know prefer a GOOD deepthroating girl over the hoards of pathetic 3-4 inch sucking w/handjob.

for me, you just can't beat a girl that deep throats well...i mean her mouth goes over the entire length from tip to base with each suck...good pace and variation...some tongue action...good strong suction and good seal with the lips (VERY important...no air escaping or entering mouth), especially when at the tip. i have found that the girl that can deep throat well is VERY VERY VERY rare. whereas tug/sucks...eh...hea, some are better than others...but whatever, it still hard for me to even come close to orgasm...just doesn't do it for me.

i also disagree with your last statement. i'll take good sex over a good blowjob (deepthroating or otherwise). i mean...sometimes i find it hard to even near orgasm with good deep throating. don't get me wrong...it still feels GREAT...but sex does it for me all the time while blowjobs don't always get the job done...

i also disagree with your last statement. i'll take good sex over a good blowjob (deepthroating or otherwise). i mean...sometimes i find it hard to even near orgasm with good deep throating. don't get me wrong...it still feels GREAT...but sex does it for me all the time while blowjobs don't always get the job done...
    well, maybe you really are in the minority if it's hard for you to come from blowjobs because that is DEFINITELY not the norm for guys.
    ~Kriston

Quote Originally Posted by kristonita
    well, maybe you really are in the minority if it's hard for you to come from blowjobs because that is DEFINITELY not the norm for guys.
    i know several guys that won't cum from a blowjob alone unless the blowjob is OUTSTANDING (very very very very very very rare...most of you girls are pretty bad at it...i mean, your guy ain't gonna tell you you're bad, he's gonna tell you it's awesome. lot of guys don't even know what they're getting is bad cuz they haven't had good head. i'm not being flippant...ignorance really is bliss.)
    You don't scare me. I got chunks of guys like you in my stool!

yea i havent had many girls give me blowjobs , but i know that when it hurts its cuz it sucks . i havent cum from oral sex ... yet , but i see it more as a good way to get me really excited and ready to please her after .

blowjobs are awsome.....thats all i really wanted to say.

A good blow job has to include ball licking.
    The blow job itself has to start off with licking the head and then whole dick,then slowly begin sucking,slowly going further.
    But I say its essential to become a combo hand/blow job.
    Then a straight hand job at the end,so both can watch the eruption of cum.
    Rhats why swallowing is out

One more thing.Me and my sweetie love watching blow jobs,have some favs we watch over again.
    Getting a blow job and watching yourself and watching another guy get a blow job at the same time is great.
    Last time we did that me and the guy on TV both came at the same time.
    Me and my wife had a good laugh at that

I think the key to giving a good blow job is to enjoy yourself while doing it. If he knows you are having fun, then he will enjoy it that much more, at least that's what I have been told by a few. I enjoy giving head as much as I enjoy having sex. Deep throating is not a problem, but when my mouth gets a bit tired I do a combination of hand/mouth until it feels better. Ive never heard of deep throating hurting for guys, they always love it and beg for more lol.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast