+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Paradise Described In The Qur'an

Really? Well try the post in the general forum called Mind-Expansion 101. I know it doesn't approach the ultimate sphere of truth that you inhabit, but maybe it will give you a taste of an intellectual conversation, verus just quoting scripture.

Truth is beauty.

Quote Originally Posted by one.m
    i love my religion very very very very very very very much....and i want the intire world to know it.......because i know it the truth..
    Some body has been lying to you....sorry....
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

The quraan is a book of lies. You say it teaches peace, but all I ever hear is Jehad Jehad. All because of some stupid jealousy of the Jews. All they want is a little place to live, but you can't stand it, so you attack them and everything that has anything to do with them. Thus your hatred of christians. Now that is the truth, do you love that?
    HOW CAN YOU LIVE ON WITHOUT KNOWING THESE THINGS?
    Every day more money is printed for Monopoly than the US Treasury.
    Men can read smaller print than women can; women can hear better.
    Coca-Cola was originally green.
    It is impossible to lick your elbow.

you don't really know what is jihad.........know it .. and then talk

and by the way......quraan is the words of god (allah)

[URL=http://www.islamway.com/mohammad/?lang=eng]WHO IS MOHAMMED...P.B.U.H[/URL]
    [URL=http://www.islamicity.com/mosque/uiatm/un_islam.htm]understanding islam and muslims[/URL]

here you can read about jihad

[URL=http://www.iiie.net/Brochures/Brochure-18.html]jihad[/URL]

[URL=http://www.islamway.com/mohammad/?lang=eng]WHO IS MOHAMMED...P.B.U.H[/URL]
    [URL=http://www.islamicity.com/mosque/uiatm/un_islam.htm]understanding islam and muslims[/URL]

tooxshort is offline Souljah
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Aren't there religious forums around?

I respect that you have your own beliefs, but this is hardly the place to preach it ... and I agree to what others have said ... you should at least post a reply to other posts instead of having everyone just listen to you you you ... this is a LOVE forum, but I doubt it's in regards to love of God.

And I'd ask that you respect other people's beliefs as well ... since I'm a Christian (Catholic to be exact) myself, I have my beliefs and I'm in no position to listen to anything else ...

E
    Last edited by tooxshort; 27-03-05 at 05:54 PM.
    no autographs, please!

The more I see, the more I don't know for sure. - John Lennon

Life is ... Too Short.

"It seems we living the 'American Dream', but the people highest up got the lowest self-esteem. The prettiest people do the ugliest things ... for the road to riches and diamond rings."

Quote Originally Posted by tooxshort
    And I'd ask that you respect other people's beliefs as well ... since I'm a Christian (Catholic to be exact) myself, I have my beliefs and I'm in no position to listen to anything else ...
    Wait a minute... why not? You think you've... figured it all out? Excuse me.

:: (in other room) "Aha! HA! AHAHAHAHAHA!!!"::

Okay, sorry.

( :

tooxshort is offline Souljah
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Nope ... I think everyone should just there own beliefs and stick with it ... make up your mind ... whether you believe in a higher being or in a certain religion ...

haha ... shoot ... i have no intentions of converting ... not saying that I've figured EVERYTHING out, but this is hardly the place, to me, where I'm going to look for a new religious outlook ...
    no autographs, please!

The more I see, the more I don't know for sure. - John Lennon

Life is ... Too Short.

"It seems we living the 'American Dream', but the people highest up got the lowest self-esteem. The prettiest people do the ugliest things ... for the road to riches and diamond rings."

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by BombShelterBob
    You say it teaches peace, but all I ever hear is Jehad Jehad.
    Yeah dude, have you actually read the book?

I've read enough of it to know it isn't about peace. The news doesn't portray it as very peaceful. I know there isn't one Muslem that doesn't believe he can get to heaven killing Jews, and Christians.

Have you actually, EVER picked it up and read ANY of it?

Remember, I'm in no way siding with one.moron, just asking you a question.

I haven't read a whole bunch of it, but I got curios, and read some online a few times. What really stands out to me is their suggested treatment of "the infidel". I'm not trying to promote any particular religious group here. I'm just tired of hearing how peaceful Muslems are, when in reality they seek to kill everyone that doesn't agree with them.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by BombShelterBob
    The news doesn't portray it as very peaceful. I knowthere isn't one Muslem that doesn't believe he can get to heaven [without?] killing Jews, and Christians.

I haven't read a whole bunch of it, but I got curios, and read some online a few times. What really stands out to me is their suggested treatment of "the infidel". I'm not trying to promote any particular religious group here. I'm just tired of hearing how peaceful Muslems are, when in reality they seek to kill everyone that doesn't agree with them.
    If you can't even construct a good argument, you probably shouldn't talk at all.

I've never read a damn thing in that book, and I could have come with that exact same argument word for word.

And in reference to your use of "they".

Do you in all seriousness believe Muslims as a whole want to kill everyone that doesn't agree with them?

Because there's nothing in what you said that would suggest otherwise.
    Last edited by Junket; 28-03-05 at 06:09 PM.

There is noting that I have seen or heard from Muslems that would suggest otherwise. by far that majority of terrorists are Muslem. The biggest attack to date ever brought to Ameica was carried out by Muslems. I didn't say thay couldn't get to heaven [without] killing, but their belief clearly supports the idea that murder of the enemies of Islam is an instant ticket.
    I've never read a damn thing in that book, and I could have come with that exact same argument word for word.
    What I've said is no secret. I'm not privy to some special knowledge that nobody else knows. I never said I was, but yes I do think the MUslem community as a whole want nothing less than the complete conversion or death of all infidels. Watch the news, or better yet read a little of the book you are so fervently defending, and you might find its all true. I'm not trying to construct a good argument, I'm just stating fact. If you don't agree with me thats ok too. You can go be a Muslem if you want, but don't try to drag me in your little cult, because I think you are all terrorists, and I refuse to let anyone lie and say they are peaceful in the face of the horrible acts that have been carried out world wide in the name of Islam.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I wasn't "defending" the book, I'm stating that your attack upon the book is supported by little to no fact. How about some quotes?

And who taught you the news is the bringer of all that is "fact"? Do you truly believe that everything on the tv is true?

What about all the crazy Christians fanatics? The white supremacist terrorists found here in our own country AKA Ku Klux Klan?

In fact, your argument sounds so eerily similar to the Jewish conspiracy it's humorous. Did you know Jews control the media you look to for truth? The government is completely controlled by Jews. Now ask me for proof of this.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast