+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Should I?

I think you're making this more complicated than it has to be. Overthinking again.

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    I think you're making this more complicated than it has to be. Overthinking again.
    How the heck am I making it more complicated than it is? Last wedensday she seem to made it real clear she was interested, so I decided since I have not been able to talk to her after class I would do it before. Simple so far right? So that is what I did today. She didn't give me the time of day.

The other stuff I said where simply what I observed of her. I tend to observe a lot and tend to pick up on a good amount of things (ie I be walking thru a garden and while others are seeing the colors, I see the colors and the textures of the flowers, leaves, etc). I posted the other stuff in hopes that maybe (hopefully a girl) someone would be able to help me out, or give me some insight.

I mean if she was interested as much as she seems to be she would have not have sat down where I was sitting right? As she would let me talk to her right?

I am just trying to figure out what the hell is going on, because I thought I got the green light and it seem to be the yellow one or something.

Oh, my God, Jurupa. you see a whole spectrum of lights. How can you think you don't overthink things? I can't remember, when was the last time you actually asked a girl out, Mr. Picky?

You always want things to be so certain. Sometimes you just don't know.

Oh, my God, Jurupa. you see a whole spectrum of lights. How can you think you don't overthink things?
    Its hard to explain really.

I can't remember, when was the last time you actually asked a girl out, Mr. Picky?
    The last time I was able to was a couple of months ago. And she was 5'6" and had some weight on her. I got a no, but she like that I found her attractive tho. And I ain't that picky really. I am more than willing to go out with the average looking girl. Heck there is one in one of my classes I tried to start some chit chat with but with no luck.

You always want things to be so certain. Sometimes you just don't know.
    Thats a problem of mine. I always want to learn things and know as much as possible that when it comes to things like this it tends to create these problems. I use to be worse tho if you can believe it.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"

I defintely agree. Jurupa, I think you should act more often, and think less often.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    I defintely agree. Jurupa, I think you should act more often, and think less often.
    Actually I have been acting more lately actually. The thinking part will be harder to do than the acting which is not exactly been ease for me. As I use to be shy and only recently have I come out more. I am still quiet and introverted which does not help me any. But I am working on being more out going tho.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    If you want to ask a girl out, I suggest you just do it immediately and without thinking. By the time you get home and run this through your brain 5000 times, you are making this single event WAY more important than it should be.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    If you want to ask a girl out, I suggest you just do it immediately and without thinking. By the time you get home and run this through your brain 5000 times, you are making this single event WAY more important than it should be.
    I agree.

Take me for example...

::should I do it? should I do it? should I do it? stop thinking! stop thinking! just do it! just do it! just do it!::

::holy shit I can't believe I just did that...::

That is what I tried to do earlier in the semester, but she would fly out of class when it ended. Now she is making her self some what available.

Well I finally talked to her or more like made chit chat with her. Nothing happened tho. She did laugh some tho. I see what happens at the next class meeting. At least this time I have something to talk about or more use to make fun of her in a playfull flirty way (She was nervous about not knowing when the practice test was avaliable). But on a side notethe other girl that I mention that has given me a couple of looks off and on was looking at me a bit more today as she saw me talking to this girl. I know I am such a bad boy lol.

What are you going to be like when you're actually dating one of these girls? Are you still going to be scoping out the alternatives?

What are you going to be like when you're actually dating one of these girls?
    Besides being my self, I will be respectfull, gentlemen like, etc. I will also play things by ear as best as I can as well and most probably be nervous as well, but I think that is natural tho on first dates.

Are you still going to be scoping out the alternatives?
    On a date hell no. My mom will have my ass if I did this to say the least. Plus it would be disrepectfull as well and I don't think that would be a good thing to do on a date anyway. Also I am not a player so I don't play with such things. But I see no problems doing it before dating a girl or in the early stages of dating the girl, but anything beyond that would be cheating in my book and/or I should get out of the relationship if I am not happy with who I am with.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by jurupa View Post
    On a date hell no. My mom will have my ass if I did this to say the least. Plus it would be disrepectfull as well and I don't think that would be a good thing to do on a date anyway. Also I am not a player so I don't play with such things. But I see no problems doing it before dating a girl or in the early stages of dating the girl, but anything beyond that would be cheating in my book and/or I should get out of the relationship if I am not happy with who I am with.
    Oi! Oi! to that.

Jurupa, lets get together and play some egyptian rat screw.

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    Oi! Oi! to that.

Jurupa, lets get together and play some egyptian rat screw.
    Uh? What the heck is that? But from the sounds of it I think I will take a rain check.

I also talk to another girl I been trying to talk to, but this time she approach me and started the convertsation (that gets a lot of points in my book). But when the conversation ended she talk to someone on her cell and I am certian that it was someone close to her from the way she was talking. But I could not get any clues as to if it was a boyfriend or not. But I see about talking to her again at the next class meeting.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by jurupa View Post
    Uh? What the heck is that? But from the sounds of it I think I will take a rain check.
    It's a card game.

A lot of fun.

But if you prefer, we can play some Halo?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast