+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Would she lie about being pregnant? (after one night stand)

She's working you to get attention. She didn't take the rejection well and is now using all sorts of controlling methods to force you to give your attention to her.

As wakeup said - tell her you'll want a paternity test when the time comes, and then cut off all contact with her. Bet she goes nuts.

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    I'm starting to think you're just a troll looking to get responses to the poor decision your character makes.
    Nice one. Super helpful. Although I have been called worse.

Quote Originally Posted by Don Cartagena View Post
    Nice one. Super helpful. Although I have been called worse.
    Oh give me a break. You've been given lots of helpful advice but you choose to nag on that one statement... (yet another troll characteristic).

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    Oh give me a break. You've been given lots of helpful advice but you choose to nag on that one statement... (yet another troll characteristic).
    Chill. I do appreciate all your helpful advice. Just never been called a troll before. Not sure how to take it.

She didn't call you a troll. She said she's starting to think you're a troll.

Quote Originally Posted by HeartIsAching View Post
    She didn't call you a troll. She said she's starting to think you're a troll.
    Can someone tell me what one would mean if they called someone a troll? It's not a word in my general vocabulary and I'm not used to hearing it in this context. Don't worry, I'm not offended. Just curious...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troll_(Internet)

Have a read, Don.

yeah this crazy bitch definitely just wants to hang out again. she's probably saying all this stuff to manipulate you into seeing her and then watch, if you did something weird would happen like oh! suddenly she had a miscarriage. I agree with the others, ignore her unless she does have this baby and then take a test. I have a strong feeling she isn't pregnant

Quote Originally Posted by ashley89 View Post
    yeah this crazy bitch definitely just wants to hang out again. she's probably saying all this stuff to manipulate you into seeing her and then watch, if you did something weird would happen like oh! suddenly she had a miscarriage. I agree with the others, ignore her unless she does have this baby and then take a test. I have a strong feeling she isn't pregnant
    Funny that you mention the miscarriage, because she told me that at her Dr. visit he said she had very low hormone levels and that was dangerous because it can lead to "spontaneous abortion" as she stated it. Almost sounds like she's planting that seed so she can perhaps use it later. "The doctor told me that I had a spontaneous abortion due to low hormone levels, so I'm no longer pregnant."

Yep... with that, you can pretty much count on it. You dodged a bullet with this one.

Next time look out for the crazy-bitch factor.

Quote Originally Posted by HeartIsAching View Post
    Yep... with that, you can pretty much count on it. You dodged a bullet with this one.

Next time look out for the crazy-bitch factor.
    You think that's a solid enough reason to assume that it's all bu11$hit?

I would assume that it is. Get a paternity test if it isn't... and don't sign anything until that's proven - which I'd put money on that it won't be.

Some skanky chick tried that with my oldest son fairly recently. After a couple of weeks of him refusing, she suddenly "had a miscarriage" and found another guy. He was much more worried about it than I was... perspective of experience, I suppose. I did tell him a couple of times to quit worrying.

HI, I have read all these messages... I am not sure you have... because the first page, everyone said dont believe her/ dont contact her and yet the texts are still flying. Look, the dates are right for conception/pregnancy... but even though it only takes one time.. couples try non stop to get pregnant on the right days and still fail for months... you did it 3 times with a condom.. its very unlikely.

We had a vaginal ultrasound at 6 weeks before and it worked.. Im not sure it would work at 3 weeks.. but, just so you know.. your 4 weeks pregnant on the day of your missed period.. the whole month up to the missed period counts.. so it she was at the doctors.. a week or two after.. the doc would have called them week 5 or 6... not 3 and 4 if that is what she told you.

I personally think she is a lying, manipulative, B"tch.... ignore her, if she turns up in 4 months with a bump, be civil to her and just wait for the paternity test and deal with it then.

BTW, learn a lesson from this.. there is literally no such thing as a 'free ride'... if your on a website, meeting physcos... dont bring them to your house and give them your main mobile number on the first date. The next one could cuff you to the bed and then let her hairy boyfriend in to finish the job.. get wise!!

Quote Originally Posted by Beenthere View Post
    HI, I have read all these messages... I am not sure you have... because the first page, everyone said dont believe her/ dont contact her and yet the texts are still flying. Look, the dates are right for conception/pregnancy... but even though it only takes one time.. couples try non stop to get pregnant on the right days and still fail for months... you did it 3 times with a condom.. its very unlikely.

We had a vaginal ultrasound at 6 weeks before and it worked.. Im not sure it would work at 3 weeks.. but, just so you know.. your 4 weeks pregnant on the day of your missed period.. the whole month up to the missed period counts.. so it she was at the doctors.. a week or two after.. the doc would have called them week 5 or 6... not 3 and 4 if that is what she told you.

I personally think she is a lying, manipulative, B"tch.... ignore her, if she turns up in 4 months with a bump, be civil to her and just wait for the paternity test and deal with it then.

BTW, learn a lesson from this.. there is literally no such thing as a 'free ride'... if your on a website, meeting physcos... dont bring them to your house and give them your main mobile number on the first date. The next one could cuff you to the bed and then let her hairy boyfriend in to finish the job.. get wise!!
    Of course I've read all the responses. Loads of good advice. I probably will stop all contact with her now but felt I needed to feel the situation out a little more first to better gauge if she was lying. And for sure, I've learned a very valuable lesson. Quickly removed myself from that online dating site. And will never have a one night stand again. Never. Ever. Again.

Interested... what was the name of the site you were on? Was it "Plentyoffvckbuddies?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast