+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Losing my first love and best friend

Ok I have an update. Well I have been trying to stay calm mature and nice to her. So when ever she text me or messaged me I would support her and be very calm and mature about the whole thing. I started that last night. So this morning I decided to write her a note asking for the stuff I wanted back and I included a note. The note just said that I wanted to thank her for all the good times we shared and for helping me become the man that I am today and just really nice stuff. I told her that she is beautiful and don’t let any one say other wise and told her to be safe and careful and not get too wild and I also ended the note with one of my favorite quotes "Life ain’t always beautiful, but it’s a beautiful ride" from a Gary Allen song. After she read the note, we talked and as I was, doing the same as before being calm and mature and she told me that she thanks me for being so nice to her and “Killing her with kindness” even though she thought that she did not deserve it after she hurt me a lot. She also said that I was a good person and she liked it when I talked to her like that and to never change being the person that I am. So I don’t know if that letter helped, do you guys think I did the right thing? I talked to my other friends that are girls and they said that was very kind to do and it was the right thing to do. So I am hoping you guys think so too, THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH!

Well i have been keeping strong still and trying to keep busy. I have been showing her that i am not that hurt from what she did (even though i still am a little bit). I am acting like i have my life back and not affected by her any more. She still messages me all the time though and i usually try not to message her back any more. But when ever she does text me, she like to try to put the guilt trip on me and makes me feel bad. Why does she do that? She tells me how bad her life is and that she just wants to get away from every thing and start her life all over. Well i just got word from her that she is supposily moving in the begaining of next year because her parents cant afford the house and her parents are splitting up. So she is really upset now and i dont know about how to go about this.
    Thanks For all the help you guys!!!!

Ok a little update! Ok so i was talking to one of my buddys, that went on the trip to pick up our militay buddys, about it and he said he had something that was eating him and he had to tell me. So he contenued to tell me that she pretty much broke up with me for one of the friends that she went to pick up from boot camp. He said the whole time they were there they were out of town they were flurting and he does not know what else. My buddy said that he is discusted with those 2 for doing that to me. And another thing i found out that she lied to me. I asked her to tell me truthfully right when we broke up that had she cheated on me or drinks. She replied that she did not cheat on me but she did drink. We had a promise that if either one of us drank that it was over between us. So she lied to me about that and i am just in awww that she cheated on me too( i consider it cheating). So i am not really upset any more i am just really pissed off and cant belive that happened. I cant wait till the militay man leaves for iraq in the first of the year. I will tell you guys one thing that when she comes crawling back to me that i am going to be laughing( well not really but you guys get the point lol). Well every one thanks for the help once again!!

O ya, I am doing the NC now and strictly inforcing it! and its not as bad as i thought.

Well i decided if she does come crawling back to me i am going to say no. If she dumps me for a guy that is going to leave in less that 3 weeks, she is most likly to do it again to another with guy. I am going to tell you the truth i feel pretty good right now but that could change(Emothions are crazy lol). I am still in shock that she did that to me! O well i think i already got a date set up for me ! So yay me!
    Thanks for all the help every one! You guys were seriously the ones that kept me together when i was at my worst. I am going to reccommend this site to any one that has love issues! Thanks again!

hey, buddy. You seem to be on the same boat as me. When she said that she missed having "fun" and wanting her "space" Just sit and think about it. Surely she as a lot of single friends which tend to party alot and go out. She wants to live the student life, partying and having a good time. Its all matter of time when she'll click on that she' made a mistake. It will take time for you to recover and bounce back but all i could say to you, is hope you get there in the end mate. Really do. Just promise us all you aint going to do anything stupid to win her back! Let her come to you, it will take time i aint talking about a few months, am talking about 8-12 months. Good luck! Stay strong <3
    κ ı r a и .× -
    Lifes a wonder.. until you find the bottle cap.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12