+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Idk what to do. Online relationship

Let me get this straight, not only do you love her but you also get along great? Do those two things not answer your own questions? Why would you want to end things with a girl you love to only go away and try to replace her with someone new. LOL, I wish I could find someone to love me and I'm 35!

Oi, nothing wrong with being 35. It's prime age real estate.

What happened with your ex was a unique situation. It's not an indicator of what's going to happen with every relationship for the rest of your life.
    Spammer Spanker

Why are you glad that you do?

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    What happened with your ex was a unique situation. It's not an indicator of what's going to happen with every relationship for the rest of your life.
    I completely agree with this, also. That is very true. Another thing would be to realize that you must not be scared of what might happen because you will lose the things that you love right now and it will fog your vision.

idk i may just be repeating myself but

this is what i said to my friend

"eah i will come up with this with any girl, until i feel i've been with enough i guess, thats why i didnt plan to get into a relationship after her...more just mess around. yup ive had the thouhgts about other girls for a long time now, years. yeah i keep thinking how i have to throw away this and risk regretting it to do what i want to do, i just, idk, i probably take these girls for granted cuz they both just landed in my lap. (this one and my ex). idk if i could ever just forget about the idea but ...idk.
    driving myself crazy over this, as i do with everything lately.
    i think alot of what it is really is i just, wnt to know i can like, function socially and actually get girls if i wnat...not to mention i, feel an extreme need for a self esteem boost for awhile now, and what better way? P.

idk i just feel like...if i really turn 26..and we break up...there goes my whole ...not only child hood but like, teen/young adult too. and ill have been with 3 girls. sex with 2.

idk im a mess. myheads a mess."

i like, idk why i feel the need but i feel the need to force myself to be confident enough, or to like, just be pushed to the point where i have to approach girls.

i almost think if i was confident with that, just being able to go up to girls, or even having any idea of what to do to start conversation with them (like how do u see a girl u wanna talk to u and just like walk up, with...nothing to start talking about...i the idea "mindboggeling" (sp?))

idk on top of that tho like i said im so scared of when stuff ends, i feel like id keep things going forever just because im scared to do exactly what im doing now (figure out if i should stay with her) and go through what i went through deciding if me and my last ex were over.,

im sorry if im repeating myself i just..idk. idk whats wrong with me.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12