+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 2 Things: Anti-climatic Orgasms and Unprotected Sex

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    yeah, blowing inside a chick feels pretty good.

Edit: only if she's on the pill though!
    Is it burnin'? Well, f-ck, now you're learnin'.

I don't know about blowing a load, but imo having sex without a condom in and of itself feels better... and the difference is very noticeable.

I agree... I'd been on the pill for around 10 months and I'd forgotten how shitty condoms are. Obviously they're entirely necessary because the alternative is WAY worse, but sex on the pill, without a condom is freaking fantastic. Very messy though. And if you have an issue with not lasting a long time it's probably not best for you!
    "You will always be loved, and you will always be in love with love... Don't be afraid. There are exquisite things in store for you. This is merely the beginning." - The Picture of Dorian Gray - Oscar Wilde.

Hmm... before my guy left... we had sex a few times... though we both put forth a lot of effort to capture the sense of closeness, intimacy... that emotional and mental connection. Pretty much, where the mind goes... the body is bound to follow.

Perhaps in your limited time of having sex, you have yet to achieve any truly meaningful connection with anyone? I understand that men have a different take on sex than women... but it's hard to dismiss the noticeable difference in behavior between a man who's in it it for himself purely and a man who actually cares. For one... the man that cares seem to enjoy their orgasms more.

Just something I've noticed and wondered about in about 20 years or so of having sex...
    "The weakest soul, knowing its own weakness, and believing this truth that strength can only be developed by effort and practice, will, thus believing, at once begin to exert itself, and, adding effort to effort, patience to patience, and strength to strength, will never cease to develop, and will at last grow divinely strong."

- James Allen

s_b is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    This is true Aeradalia - when I've been in a close relationship I tend to be more relaxed but also more intense and it feels way better for me and my partner.

I've had crazy, in the moment, intense sex - one night stand situations - and though it was a release at that moment, if i look back at my sexual history i always felt way more different when it was with a female that I was close to.

With regards to condoms - feels much better for a guy and usually for the girl...but needs must until you trust/know each other

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeradalia View Post
    but it's hard to dismiss the noticeable difference in behavior between a man who's in it it for himself purely and a man who actually cares. For one... the man that cares seem to enjoy their orgasms more.
    What?

I won't enjoy a lackluster orgasm any more or less in regards to who I'm f*cking.

Anyway, holding off on blowing a load for a week only makes me hypersensitive which makes is more difficult for me to control.

On the flip side, if I blow my load ahead of time, I pretty much lose my interest in sex for the majority of the day, unless I happen to cross paths with some hot chick.

I bet if your g/f ****ed DM, he wouldn't complain.
    Last edited by Junket; 28-05-09 at 05:17 AM.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by doppelgaenger View Post
    I bet if your g/f ****ed DM, he wouldn't complain.
    DM wouldn't complain about anything hot and wet on his dick.

s_b is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    Frasbee - if it's purely the moment of climax that you want to make more intense, try tantric. Essentially bringing you to the point of no return, then building it up again, and again, and again...until you can't stop no more. All in the mind...

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    What?

I won't enjoy a lackluster orgasm any more or less in regards to who I'm f*cking.

Anyway, holding off on blowing a load for a week only makes me hypersensitive which makes is more difficult for me to control.
    Quote Originally Posted by s_b View Post
    Frasbee - if it's purely the moment of climax that you want to make more intense, try tantric. Essentially bringing you to the point of no return, then building it up again, and again, and again...until you can't stop no more. All in the mind...

I still believe this is a 'mental' problem.. more than it is a physical problem. No offense... but you're not going to master your sexual prowess in one year... and neither will you be able to achieve your greatest orgasms from a purely physical relationship --- whether you're male or female.

Men are often stereotyped as being self-centered, apathetic towards their partners, and content with only the physical aspects of sex... but as I have watched males progress throughout different stages of their lives... I find this stereotype becomes less fitting for most men.

You're still changing mentally... wouldn't be surprised if this was beginning to affect your sexuality.
    "The weakest soul, knowing its own weakness, and believing this truth that strength can only be developed by effort and practice, will, thus believing, at once begin to exert itself, and, adding effort to effort, patience to patience, and strength to strength, will never cease to develop, and will at last grow divinely strong."

- James Allen

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Probably.

I'm finding sex less and less appealing anymore.

Sonrisa is offline Gwynplaine
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    that's cuz you're getting it. i am finding it more and more appealing as time goes by.
    mo'Dajvo' pa'wIjDaq je narghpu' He'So'bogh SajlIj

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Don't get me wrong, the idea of having sex with other women is still very appealing.

Sonrisa is offline Gwynplaine
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    so you're just bored
    mo'Dajvo' pa'wIjDaq je narghpu' He'So'bogh SajlIj

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Yep...
    _____

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast