+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Which celebrity would you...

Quote Originally Posted by Gribble View Post
    Yup. It's that same girl. And I assure you, she's even hotter in person. She's a smart cookie, too... I think. Honestly, when she talks I lose myself in those pouty lips. All I ever want to do is **** her. Day and night. Nonstop. I thought my drive had diminished until she stepped into my life. Now I'm every bit the horndog as I was at 13.

Sorry, Sonrisa. I can't help myself. I'm in lust! Let folks find hope in my story. There are super-gorgeous people in this world who have brains and who aren't completely stuck up. Granted, I think chicks like mine are one in a billion or so, but hey, that means there are still two more out there for the taking!
    Damn, I think this boy is in love. This lust talk is just nonsense.
    -to be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.- e.e.cummings

Sonrisa is offline Gwynplaine
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Yup. It's that same girl. And I assure you, she's even hotter in person. She's a smart cookie, too... I think. Honestly, when she talks I lose myself in those pouty lips. All I ever want to do is **** her. Day and night. Nonstop. I thought my drive had diminished until she stepped into my life. Now I'm every bit the horndog as I was at 13.

Sorry, Sonrisa. I can't help myself. I'm in lust! Let folks find hope in my story. There are super-gorgeous people in this world who have brains and who aren't completely stuck up. Granted, I think chicks like mine are one in a billion or so, but hey, that means there are still two more out there for the taking!
    ughm, chicks like mine? sounds like bullshit right there
    mo'Dajvo' pa'wIjDaq je narghpu' He'So'bogh SajlIj

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"

She must be special, to have you so tied up! you see? I knew you'd be caught sooner or later.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    If I won the lottery and had a hundred million dollars at my disposal I'd be bouncing off the walls. Eventually, I'd grow complacent and the money wouldn't really mean much.

I ain't holding my breath for this girl. Right now i'm enamored. A month or two from now and I'll be bored.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

a month or two? wow that's a long time for you!
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"

Well, mbe one more seeing as how I'm already married.

Stop setting yourself up for disappointment, man. You are your own worst enemy. Enjoy the times and if its love, you'll know.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I'm attracted to guys that look and sound like Ralph Fiennes. Too bad the actual one seems like a bit of a sleaze.

Anna K is hot too..

-to be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.- e.e.cummings

Oh and also Christina Hendricks from Madmen...I do love redheads....She is a **** and marry.

Madmen is a great series. I watch it all the time with my friends.

Lucy Liu for both categories. 1,2,3, sold.

Gabrielle Union.......wicked hot!!!

Joy Bryant & Elizabeth Banks
    I gave you my heart
    I gave you my soul
    Now I'm just another number
    at the Center for Disease Control

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I would never marry a celebrity, I have no idea what their personalities are like. There's a long list of them that I'd get naked with though.

Well, I might consider Peter Facinelli for marriage, only because I've read some of his interviews and he seems really down to earth.

Gerard Butler....his accent turns my brain to mush. I could not refuse him. Did you SEE his abs in 300?
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Gribble, you're such a liar...
    I wazzzz here

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12