+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Can't figure out why I don't love him

Well I started to think about how I felt when I was *with* him and the more I remembered my feelings then the more I thought maybe I did have feelings for him. So, before I told him this I asked him about what he meant by the "I wouldn't be happy with just being friends" and asked him to clarify. He said that he'd be really upset but not abandon me completely.

I told him I thought I might have feelings for him but left it at that. Ever since then I've been missing him more than usual, thinking about him more, thinking about how things would be if we lived closer.

I read the story but not all the replies..

Story sounds a little familiar, as I have a friend and she seems to have a similar type of personality. If you ask me, you have your guard up for some reason or another. Likely your started doing this as a defensive mechanism, potentially because your shy or for wtv reason.. maybe you should unwind a little?.. just a thought =)

Quote Originally Posted by all alone View Post
    I read the story but not all the replies..

Story sounds a little familiar, as I have a friend and she seems to have a similar type of personality. If you ask me, you have your guard up for some reason or another. Likely your started doing this as a defensive mechanism, potentially because your shy or for wtv reason.. maybe you should unwind a little?.. just a thought =)
    I think I do have my guard up. I think I always have my guard up. I dunno why.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12