+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I'm finally ready to move on... please tell me how....

For her part, she apologized.. way after the fact, but she did apologize and I appreciated that. However, the part that bothers me the most is the fact that right now she's just pretending as if the past year and a half never happened between us and is moving on happily with the bf.. He doesn't know she cheated on him with me, he doesn't know we spoke every day and every night and that she was telling me she loves me, he doesn't know she introduced me to her fam, etc etc... And she's just carrying on happily while i'm sitting here bitter about the whole thing. I know I played a role (once she finally informed be about him), and all that, but it doesn't change or improve my mood to understand what happened.
    Be careful with your heart, because when someone seems too good to be true, they usually are.

Right. I don't expect you to want to be friends with her or anything, but having all this hate and anger can't be healthy, that's all. I'm sure she was affecting your life outside of the relationship you two had, maybe you lash out, or were more irritable than usual because she was on your mind. That's all. Understanding can give you peace of mind.
    Waking up next to a beautiful girl,
    Step outside and say hello to my beautiful world.

Yes it has made me more irritable... It has made me irratable, i've gotten into arguments with friends over nothingness, and in general i'm in a poor mood from the moment I wake up until the moment I go to sleep. Not only that, the people I have encountered, (strangers), I kind of have a wall up and only let people in so much. I wish I knew a way to truly fix that.
    Be careful with your heart, because when someone seems too good to be true, they usually are.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12