+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Ladies, which body type do you prefer on men?

i like fit boys

Last edited by TeEnAgEdIrTbAg; 20-07-13 at 01:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by YungCertified View Post
    Slender/Skinny- some muscle but wiry.
    Toned/Lean- skinny but defined muscles.
    Typical/Average- some muscle, some flab.
    Ripped/Built- muscular with large muscles.
    Brawny/Body Builder- extremely built with large muscles.
    Chubby/Chunky- some muscle, more flab.
    ....and to avoid discrimination, although I doubt anyone will go for this one
    Obese/Sumo style- very flabby.
    Toned and lean. Some muscles but not all buffed. My ex started out that way for years and is now The brawny/BB type and I find it less attractive to look at.
    “The one you love and the one who loves you are never, ever the same person.”

lalalita Guest
    I'm surprised at how many women prefer lean. If I *had* to pick a body type that I pretty much always find attractive, it would be big and burly. Lumberjacks, if you will. Men with big bones and a natural big body structure. They usually have some flab on them, but have great natural muscle mass. Great for cuddling!

I like tall guys and I think they look hotter leaner. That is why I think I prefer that myself. Too many muscles and I get turned off. Don't get me wrong I likies me some nice abs

lalalita Guest
    Abs really don't do it for me. A man with a bit of a gut...but with big arms because he works outside with heavy machinery all day...YES PLEASE.

But, like I said in my 1st response, it really depends. I was with a personal trainer who was fit beyond all belief, and I found it sexy. Just sexy in a more conventional way.

Do you like a bit of a belly on a guy? Makes him more cuddly? I always feel bad if I am with someone who constantly works on their body because I run, bike, skate, ski, dance, rollerskate etc but I do not go to the gym, I like being outside doing most of my activities and never felt I could share that gym passion with a guy. That might go to why I prefer less buff too, because I am gym lazy >.> I do like some muscles, but mostly abs and upper arms.

Average my boyfriend is average to skinny... Not average but not skinny.. And muscle arms :-)

lalalita Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by sadbunnyface View Post
    Do you like a bit of a belly on a guy? Makes him more cuddly? I always feel bad if I am with someone who constantly works on their body because I run, bike, skate, ski, dance, rollerskate etc but I do not go to the gym, I like being outside doing most of my activities and never felt I could share that gym passion with a guy. That might go to why I prefer less buff too, because I am gym lazy >.> I do like some muscles, but mostly abs and upper arms.
    I do :] Big men tend to carry a little extra weight well, where they don't look "fat" but still have soft parts for cuddles!

It's a little too metrosexual for me if a man is constantly obsessing over how many push ups he did at the gym and what his body fat percentage is.

Quote Originally Posted by paythebills View Post
    taylor lautner's body
    No idea why this made me laugh.
    Life is a song - sing it. Life is a game - play it. Life is a challenge - meet it. Life is a dream - realize it. Life is a sacrifice - offer it. Life is love - enjoy it.

I find big veins sexy.. my bf has huge veins on his arms that pop out and strong muscles-very sexy..
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

Quote Originally Posted by Jffs24 View Post
    No idea why this made me laugh.
    lol what's so funny about taylor lautner's body?

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    Typical/Average- some muscle, some flab.

I like a man that likes to eat bacon, steaks and drinks beer. I can't stand a guy that obsesses with working out and crap. I'd rather see a guy work on something like a project car, build a fence....a handy guy with tools.......I find tool belts sexy. A man with firm hands.
    That man you describe most certainly have a beer belly.

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    I find big veins sexy.. my bf has huge veins on his arms that pop out and strong muscles-very sexy..
    lol I never heard that before. Sexy veins.

You will never ever see a muscular/fit guy with an average looking chick. Doesn't happen. Thread can be closed now.
    ...as ancient astronaut theorists would suggest

Quote Originally Posted by Empty Road View Post
    That man you describe most certainly have a beer belly.
    My husband does not! Working in construction is a very physical job......unless you are a plumber lol.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast