+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: neva fall in love

hmm..Not that you sound like a person i'd like to help...**shrug**

If your a "teen" love isn't a big thing right now..it's what i call "Puppy Love" and eventually when you grow up, you'll find the one you love.If your an adult it seems your looking in all the wrong places for relationships. I suggest you keep your eyes open, besides..your soul mate may not be someone that agrees with everything and has everything in common with you.It may be someone you will grow to love and share both likes and dislikes with. Take your time and get to really know the person..before you label him as "not the one"
    If at first you don't succeed....start running

Hey mate thanx for responding to the post,im 25 the thing is they dont even answer to the topic,they just ask me straight up how old iam.?

Quote Originally Posted by cayiti
    Hey mate thanx for responding to the post,im 25 the thing is they dont even answer to the topic,they just ask me straight up how old iam.?
    The thing is, there's been a lot of that going around lately.

Tone Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by cayiti
    That wasn't so hard now was it?! :)

And the reason why most people want to know is so we know HOW we should respond to you... you'd see different kind of replies from the regulars here if you're dealing with a 14 year old girl vs a 25 year old woman.

Age is relevant to your question. And if you are REALLY 25, you should know that.

well i was reading the forum rules,didnt see it in there @tone,anyway thanx for relying.

Well alot of em don't like to answer like i did,they'd like to know exactly what age their dealing with so they can give you the proper assisstance the first time.Don't be upset at em, look at it from their pov

yes... because love changes as you age... or at least its perception..
    "Ogres are like onions."

I can relate to what you said. I dont ever get that "in love" feeling either.

I love my gf, but I never get that "warm, cozy, binding feeling of compatibility they call "being in love" But then again I'm a guy. Your a girl, and nice try, but we can tell your not 25. LOL. Maybe as you get older you will start to feel in love...I dont know.

"Love" is never the same for 2 people, That feeling your looking for may never come because you "see" love in a diffrent way. Look in your heart (so to speak) and really think about what you want. Maybe even what you need. Then i think you both will understand that you may have already been in love..and just didn't realize it.And i hope that it is not too late for either of you.

Hmmm, i personally think that noone can tell you or give you an advice on how you should feel. If you don't feel a very deep connection to people you are with then you just don't feel, it's not right or worng to feel or not to feel a certain way (Some of that can come down to harmonal make up).

One thing that works for me is looking for positives and ignoring the negatives in the partner i am with (As you know, nobody is perfect in this world). It helps me in a way to feel that very deep connection that i can clasify as love. I guess, you have to accept people for who they are and take the good with the bad... Let me ask you a question, what is you definition of love?

Respect...

Ellynn is offline Love Gurus
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    It is possible to love people but not be in love with them. I don't think I've ever been "in love". I've been "in love" with the possibilities of what might happen......or I've loved the person I was with.....but never "in love" with the person. I mean so far theres really no one I could see marrying and having kids with.
    Its hard to find that. I think movies over dramatize it. But I think you would definately know if you were "in love". They say it just "clicks". Hard to imagine now but you will know when it happens. It happens to people at all different ages.......and I don't think its odd that you have never been "in love". I'm almost 24 and haven't. So its possible.

You just have to hang in there and hope for the best. Eventually its bound to happen.......
    Last edited by Ellynn; 26-08-05 at 04:16 PM.
    Appreciate the good times and learn from the bad times....

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    It's annoying that so many people put so much emphasis on romantic love cause it sometimes makes me feel like I'm missing out on something. As if my life is worth nothing unless it's been accompanied by romantic love.

I need to go to bed.

To the original question: You say you havent been in love but you didnt tell me what you consider love to be.

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee
    It's annoying that so many people put so much emphasis on romantic love cause it sometimes makes me feel like I'm missing out on something. As if my life is worth nothing unless it's been accompanied by romantic love.

I need to go to bed.

You DO need romantic love and your life IS nothing. haha..no just kidding..or am I?.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Ellynn is offline Love Gurus
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I think being "in love" to her is finding someone who she can see a future with.
    She has loved men.....but never really was with someone she can see marrying or having kids with.
    Appreciate the good times and learn from the bad times....

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast