+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Whale Tail: Hot or Nasty?

i'm sorry i must of been mistaken when we covered female anatomy in my classes. i was lead to believe that a yeast infection was caused by a ph change in the vagina, occuring when a woman was on antibiotics resulting in a change in bosy chemistry, or even when a woman soaks to long in a bath. the vagina is a acidic level to kill any bacteria. anything to base like a bubble bath...causes a yeast infection, a bacteria buildup.

i was not aware a thong could do this. I'm guessing then that any underwear could in a womans case.
    (question and answer of the day)

why put on this macho thing?

hello... why do you think they are the stronger species??? its the male ego. all have it. it's when they use it. lmao

hell and they wonder why there are so many lesbians today.

i think they all must of watched this movie in grade school while we watched that horrible "puberty movie" and theirs was "what to say to a girl....by men, for men"

I'm quite surprised by some of the answers. I had thought people would be into that sort of thing, but yeah, I agree with most of the comments. I think subtleties are much more sexier than seeing full blown view of someone's drawer. Like, I hate it when my pants zipper is down, and I don't realize it. It's embarraassing whether someone thinks it's sexy or not. Don't get me wrong, I love seeing women in sexy clothing, perhaps even naughty customs, but at certain appropriate situations. Another thing is, I wouldn't wamt my girlfriend to be overly sexy in public; wouldn't want other guys thniking nasty thoughts at her the way most of them (hound dogs) do.

the boy cut ones look really nice if the girl has a little back, its mad sexy to see the bottom of the cheeks hanging out haha
    im the shit like mr.hanky

THROWING ROOTBEARS IN YO FRIDGE BEHATCH

I also love boy cut ones. I ALSO think they look great. And panties and T-shirt to bed? Jeez! What are you trying to do to us guys! AAARGH!!!!

Alexi

Seriously, that's really farkin hot.
    Heit ist mein taug.

Quote Originally Posted by sfalexi
    And panties and T-shirt to bed? Jeez! What are you trying to do to us guys! AAARGH!!!!
    sorry..............lol
    Who knew something so comfortable could be so sexy. I'll have to remeber this.

Quote Originally Posted by Breezy18
    sorry..............lol
    Who knew something so comfortable could be so sexy. I'll have to remeber this.
    Like they say, "Sometimes it's better just to keep things simple . . ."

Quote Originally Posted by sfalexi
    "Sometimes it's better just to keep things simple . . ."
    Yeah, like, how about wearing nothing at all. Although, how many people can pull that off?

Quote Originally Posted by m0by
    Yeah, like, how about wearing nothing at all. Although, how many people can pull that off?
    I can. i have skills like that
    im the shit like mr.hanky

THROWING ROOTBEARS IN YO FRIDGE BEHATCH

Quote Originally Posted by Clifton
    I can. i have skills like that
    Then, you're one of the few lucky ones. As for the rest of us, well. . .

But sometimes, what people can consider "non-sexy" turns out to be sexy for no really good reason. I'm talking about when they wear panties and a large T-shirt and it looks like their just wearing a large T-shirt. Maybe THEY didn't think 'sexy' but I sure do.

Or how about watching a girl put sunblock on her arms. Damned sexy (it's a normal thing, has to be done, but it's so freakin' awesome . . .) Hell. I'll start a new thread on these 'accidentally sexy' gestures .. .

Alexi

hell yea Alexi start that thread that would be an awesome one to see what people think is sexy gestures...
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

Quote Originally Posted by Zekk_T_Strife
    Thongs = bad. There's nothing good about them. The original intent was that they showed no panty line, however I feel that seeing the panty line (especially in those sexy boy cut ones) is much sexier. That and when the pants are removed and there's just an ass there it's so much less sexy. I'd rather have something left to the imagination.
    I so agree with this statement. Destine wore her little boy cut panties for a year and a half. then she became a stripper and started to wear those thongs. Up until that point I used to think they were sexy. but then when I was doing the underssing her it wasnt as fun... So yeah - I dont like thongs anymore at all. And as for a 'whale tail', I'd rather see panty lines.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    unattractive?? hell no. women don't want to show off their thongs, so it just happened accidentally. they don't mean to, but it's like a little tease. i think it's sexy. raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Quote Originally Posted by Illusional
    unattractive?? hell no. women don't want to show off their thongs, so it just happened accidentally. they don't mean to, but it's like a little tease. i think it's sexy. raverboy
    Mayhaps you haven't seen this latest trend that girl have begun to do. They wear low cut jeans and hike their thongs up so you can see the straps to let you know they're wearing a thong. It's disgusting and I won't give the time of day to any girl who promotes this fashion.
    Heit ist mein taug.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast