Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 70% of girls suck at giving head

-cracks up- well said raverboy

"In the future, everyone will be famous for 15 minutes..." -Andy Warhol

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    i'm just blunt.

haha we have all done and said things that we regret.. .damn those nights when i'm drunk. but then again, it was all fun.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

drinking and laughing is all good fun until you say the wrong thing then someone breaks out the date rape drugs..

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    haha... actually how many times i can remember, and can't remember saying the wrong things that get me into trouble. i swear, i'm never looking for trouble but with my mouth, it always tends to find me. raverboy

Quote Originally Posted by BigTen#95
    My ex was awful....I mean, it was just her lips moving up and down my shaft...nothing, ridiculous....

My question is, how do you explain to a girl how to suck dick

Cause I don't ****ing know, to be honest I've never had good head, so I can't tell her what i want

what would I do

bigten
    Oh get off his case people, can't you see that he sounds like a jerk just because he's pissed and frustrated? You poor thing.

Well, first of all, there is something wrong with the girl if she doesn't realize that going up and down is simply boring. She must either hate doing it, or she's just clueless.

I strongly suggest you refer her to Miss Jane's Sex Class 101 for non-majors, for starters.
    I have it all. Including kino.

Quote Originally Posted by Killerbabe
    Oh get off his case people, can't you see that he sounds like a jerk just because he's pissed and frustrated? You poor thing.

Well, first of all, there is something wrong with the girl if she doesn't realize that going up and down is simply boring. She must either hate doing it, or she's just clueless.

I strongly suggest you refer her to Miss Jane's Sex Class 101 for non-majors, for starters.
    Were you being a smartass on the first comment? I've never had anyone say "you poor thing"

??What??

Why are you refering her to a class?

you don't even know what school she goes to, nor do we know what school you go to

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    hahaha silly boy.. you haven't been around the forums enough. what killer is saying, is that instead of ONLY posting all your problems, you should try browsing around the forums. you're not the first person to have all these problems so many of them have already been asked. miss jane's class was a lot of different disscussions on different sexual activities, one of them being blowjobs.

raverboy

Quote Originally Posted by Illusional
    hahaha silly boy.. you haven't been around the forums enough. what killer is saying, is that instead of ONLY posting all your problems, you should try browsing around the forums. you're not the first person to have all these problems so many of them have already been asked. miss jane's class was a lot of different disscussions on different sexual activities, one of them being blowjobs.

raverboy

gotcha

Were you being a smartass on the first comment? I've never had anyone say "you poor thing"
    holy shit, there he goes...AGAIN

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    uhhh.. you got me?? being that you have been asking questions and are new to the forum.. it would seen that you are the little lost boy in need of some direction.

raverboy

??What??

Why are you refering her to a class?

you don't even know what school she goes to, nor do we know what school you go to
    *bursts outloud with laughter* *starts choking* I can't take this!!! This guy is hysterical! *gets cramps*

Big Ten or Five or what's-your-face, I was actually one of the few ones to sincerely feel you, that's why I called you a poor thing. I mean, come on, you must really suffer from not being able to have the biggest orgasm in your life from a girl with a marvellously working mouth... how sad is that?!

Actually, the last comment was a JOKE, I beg to differ but some people DO have a sense of humor on this forum (probably the ones who got proper heads).
    I have it all. Including kino.

Quote Originally Posted by Killerbabe
    *bursts outloud with laughter* *starts choking* I can't take this!!! This guy is hysterical! *gets cramps*

Big Ten or Five or what's-your-face, I was actually one of the few ones to sincerely feel you, that's why I called you a poor thing. I mean, come on, you must really suffer from not being able to have the biggest orgasm in your life from a girl with a marvellously working mouth... how sad is that?!

Actually, the last comment was a JOKE, I beg to differ but some people DO have a sense of humor on this forum (probably the ones who got proper heads).

"No, I wasn't being a smartass" would have worked

How was I supposed to know, I don't know anyone here and everyone is being a smartass to me

Honestly, I appreciate that if you were being sincere...

thanks

sunny72 Guest
    As so often, talking helps - otherwise she won't change.

Did you ever ask her whether YOU are doing a good job?

And how did you calculate the 70%?

i was wondering how he got the 70% marker myself.......well???

ROFL!!!!!!!

my god, he cant even take hint that a person is sincerly simpitizing u

come on, relax. We are here to give advice and not to hit on you like some bullies. Of course, if u start to raise your curse we will raise our insults.

nobody here is trying to make u look like a loser, so relax abit or u WILL end up like a loser

and please, dun bang me, i am a very innocent little girl XP

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast