+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: My first Kiss

My first kiss was when I was about Fourteen.. with my Bf..

I was 12, it was this girl who is kindof horrible. Shes ugly and mean, and the experience was great until bout 5 minutes after it ended. Before that i had told all my friends that I'd made out with a girl at camp, pretty stupid but i doubt im the only one whos said it. anyway, she said I was really good after, not sure wether thats true or not, but it made me feel good.
    I've got to die when its my time to die, so let me live my life the way I want to-Jimi Hendrix

That's a nice thing for her to say then.. Because it really sucks when people tell you that you are a shit kisser..
    Although my first kiss with a girl.. was when I was thirteen I think.. we were pretty pissed out of our head in our dorm.. and we decided to play spin the bottle.. Jenn (the girl who I kissed).. was a really shit kisser.. It was very wet... and it was just disgustin'.. It might be just that we're pissed out of our head.. or she really is a shit kisser.. LoL.. I'll never know.. Even though she's only in the opposite dorm now.. Hehehe.. Don't think I'll kiss a girl for a while now.. I'll stick to my bf thanks..

Well, my first kiss was really great. I was a little bit drunk, I admit... We never got together though, with that guy... And it was pretty much my foult.
    Anyway, I was 14, I think, and he was 2 years older- a bit more experienced. And he was sooo cute We really had a great night then. And some more nights after that

Ahh.. my first kiss. I did the 'ol movie theatre thing lol. It wasn't too long ago though, it was like last october or somethin. I'm 17 and the girl I kissed has had experience so it wasn't too hard after i got over that first one. lol it was so wierd. It reminded me of a gooshy alien pocket or something lol i dunno, it was weird lol. And I didn't move like at all, i was just like trying to figure out what i was supposed to be doing, she was the one who initiated the kiss (blush), yeah i was really shy then, not so bad anymore, but still shy. After that one though.. it was like ohhh yeaah this is nice, lol i dunno its weird, the first one just feels wierd because you don't know what to expect, but after that its great, and you start to actually do stuff instead of sitting there being a rock.

When I first kissed... I just kinda didn't do anythin' for a second... then I work out what he's doin'.. then I just tried to do the same... and Yeah.. it feels well weird... but now.. since we like kiss every minute.. LoL..

My 1st kiss was really wierd too...I was about 12 and he was with my boyfriend at that time.I wouldn't even call it a reall kiss,because it dured about 2 seconds.That guy was a sucker,he told my friend I sucked as a kisser...Life's tough.
    Until then I hadn't any more boyfriends(I'm 18 now),but playing that old bottle game I got to "kiss" some other guys.

what would it feel like for the girl to french a guy with messed up teeth?, or vice versa?

I've kinda wondered the same about braces. I've got nice teeth though and so has the girl I've kissed.

my ex had messed up teeth and braces. I don't like the taste of metal....

BTW- if you've got braces.... don't kiss hard... it can hurt the person you're kissing...

*Nobody will ever win the battle of the sexes.*
    *There’s too much fraternizing with the enemy.*
    -Henry Kissinger

-Tania

Quote Originally Posted by Stolen
    my ex had messed up teeth and braces. I don't like the taste of metal....

BTW- if you've got braces.... don't kiss hard... it can hurt the person you're kissing...
    what about the teeth though, wouldnt it feel strange or bad running your tongue on it? or something?, how do you feel about that?

The braces doesn't exactly go round your whole teeth.. so if you run your teeth along it.. it'll be fine.. wouldn't it..??.. Hmmm..

i kno... but doesnt it feel weird?..

I don't know.. I never pulled a person with braces on before.. LoL

My first kiss I don't remember to much, I know it was when I was in Elementry school, early grades, with a bf (or whatever it is when your little. lol).

Then my first real kiss (with tongue) was when I was experimenting with one of my friends (who was a girl .. hehe..). We were, maybe, 10-12. Somewhere along there.

Then lots more kissing after I graduated Highschool

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast