+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Do you know what love is? True, pure selfless love?

I
    Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    I'm guessing that you didn't listen when they announced not to take the brown acid. O.o
    That really made me LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by surfhb View Post
    I

That really made me LOL!
    *grinz*

Glad to hear that someone got the reference.

Quote Originally Posted by Cain View Post
    I've been gone for a long time, but I think I like Wakeup.

Bromance.
    Don't you have to have two men to be in a "bromance?"

No wakeup. Apart from a little weed, I don't do drugs!
    I believe your the one in a medically induced coma... WAKEUP !

F.Y.I. I uploaded this to a number of other sites (about the same time) and they have all been positive replys.
    The only negitive one (apart from here) was a christian lady who sent a huge reply. She liked everything except one bit.
    Another requested to share it within his group.
    Another wants me to join him for bible study.
    A Muslim wants me to read the Holly Koran because what I have written sounds similar.
    So I have Christians and Muslims agreeing with me when they don't agree with each other.
    And I havn't read the bible or koran, nor followed any religion, my info comes from a higher sorce.
    So all these negitive, pointless posts do not concern me. That is your problem. I hope you can get over it.
    I am only trying to help you find selfless love so god can find you too.
    Apart from the first post,I doubt any of you have read the entire thing...Do your self a favour.
    Take care.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark love View Post

F.Y.I. I uploaded this to a number of other sites (about the same time) and they have all been positive replys.
    The only negitive one (apart from here) was a christian lady who sent a huge reply. She liked everything except one bit.
    A Muslim wants me to read the Holly Koran because what I have written sounds similar.
    So I have Christians and Muslims agreeing with me when they don't agree with each other.
    And I havn't read the bible or koran, nor followed any religion, my info comes from a higher sorce.
    So all these negitive, pointless posts do not concern me. That is your problem. I hope you can get over it.
    Apart from the first post,I doubt any of you have read the entire thing...Do your self a favour.
    Take care.
    Isn't Pride one of the seven deadly sins?

Quote Originally Posted by Mark love View Post

Take care.
    Mark....the one thing that sets this site apart from other the other is the blunt, no-nonsense replys you will get based on what you wrote. This is a very non-religious site as well....probably because religion takes no critical thought and is based on extreme faith. Sorry our thoughts weren't what you were fishing for....thats not what these forum are designed for.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    OMG this thread is damned funny.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Quote Originally Posted by surfhb View Post
    Mark....the one thing that sets this site apart from other the other is the blunt, no-nonsense replys you will get based on what you wrote. This is a very non-religious site as well....probably because religion takes no critical thought and is based on extreme faith. Sorry our thoughts weren't what you were fishing for....thats not what these forum are designed for.
    Sorry, but this is meant to be a love advice forum, so this is very appropriate.

And I AM non-religious. I believe most religions prevent many from finding god cause nobody knows which one to follow.
    And most religions think the other is going to hell, which just confuses the hell out of the rest of us. especially when they
    have alot of very similar stuff.

If you had read the whole thing you would know this...and a whole lot more.

Keep an open mind.

OK.....Weirdo

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12