+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Confused..

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    In my opinion, you should move on. Do not contact her anymore. She is done, and feels guilty for hurting you, but this relationship isn't going to work out.

I'm really sorry, my friend, but at least you have some resolution now.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

While I think that helping out the family is great and everything, and very noble of her, I still believe that your relationship should come first. If she needs a shoulder to cry on why is she pushing you away instead of asking for your help? She should be able to rely on you in these tough situations, and get through them with you...tell her that she shouldn't be facing them alone and that you are there for her always.
    Last edited by twisted; 30-05-08 at 05:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by colt18 View Post
    says everytime we talk she ends up crying after we hang up....(i guess i need a womens translation for that, is she crying because she still is in love with me or because she feels bad?...i dont know)
    We chicks are so efficient we actually cry for all of the reasons at the same time.
    Spammer Spanker

So....the whole wanting to not talk to me didnt last all that long....friday she sent me texts saying hi, seeing how i am....i tell her considering the past few days as good as i can be.....she goes on to text thats shes been doing alot of thinking and such i dunno why but i didnt bother to ask about what....just continue to chat back and fourth by texts...about whats going on at work and whats going on with her mom and dads divorce....anywho she has to get back to work and we say our goodbyes.....then tonight, she texts me with the familar hi....and we chat back and fourth...then shes asks can she call "cause she hates texting" ...i remind her about what she said just a few days ago and she gets upset a bit, i tell her if shes wanting to talk then so do i but i just thought this is what she wanted...so she calls....we talk for about 30-45 min not much about us, but you can tell its there....in her voice i could tell she was happy to talk to me and that she misses me.....gets time to go and she says it was good talkin to you, i say the same.....anyways....what am i to take out of this.....i think im loosing my own self trying to figure all this out....i love her with all my heart, but i just dont understand things as much as i try too....i dont want to give up but i feel helpless at the same time trying to figure all this out....any more ideas....

thanks again for the responses they have been great,

Colt

I think you need to move on to be honest. Its been a while now and nothing has really happened. You don't need to be nasty about anything but everytime she texts or calls you, you are back to square one.
    I would tell her how you feel what you want and that if she doesn't want the same then you are going to move on. Then stop replying to her texts.
    You'll know how she really feels pretty soon after this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12