+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: New Prospect, but its kind of odd

are you the guy that was in so much pain and unable to forget his ex about a week or two ago?

Yea thats me, shes still on my mind. But that was 2 months ago.

Anyways, im 20, not 15.

And I'm not saying I want to win her over or anything. Her relationship with this guy is in limbo at best. Shes told me numerous times she is finding it hard to officially commit to him because she knows she deserves better. So I guess the main jist is "go along with it and keep her as a friend, but don't put too much of your heart into until you meet her" right?

lloyd...I hope you like eating circuits.

Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd95
    Damn, everything turns gaye around here, not that there's anything wrong with that.
    Tone is asking to be gaye. He likes bananas by the way, so feed him well Lloyd!

Tone Guest
    Just me and my baby and my cadillac...

Quote Originally Posted by HurtDude
    lloyd...I hope you like eating circuits.
    Ok, talk to me in a couple years!
    [URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]

Hurtdude, just shake them haters off, as black people like to say... right? Anywhooo, I don't blame you for feeling the way you do. I'm sure you're plenty infatuated and very interested in this girl, and I'm not gonna think you're a fool for becoming emotionally invested in someone far away, as its just as easy as doing it with somebody close. Get interested, flirt, do whatever. You're gonna see her anyway. Whats the worst that could happen? You won't like each other in real life? Oh noes! It happens. You can find someone else. Ain't nothing wrong with having confidence in your feelings despite the fact that someone's far away. Worked for me. Just do your thing, go with what feels right to you, as other people aren't really suited to judge your emotions.

And whoever implied lloyd has a big mouth... HAHAHA! rawk!
    I'm drowning in assholes.

alright so its been about a month since oi posted here and i wanted to update you on the situation...

she BOUGHT a plane ticket to come see me.......shes staying with me for the entire weekend..though she still has a boyfriend....obviously its ending soon though..i think shes wan ts to spend time with me to see if i really am what i seem to be...

lloyd.....better start eating circuit boards man....

that's amazing news! you are one lucky mofo alright. ENJOY!
    On really romantic evenings of self, I go salsa dancing with my confusion...

Quote Originally Posted by HurtDude
    alright so its been about a month since oi posted here and i wanted to update you on the situation...

she BOUGHT a plane ticket to come see me.......shes staying with me for the entire weekend..though she still has a boyfriend....obviously its ending soon though..i think shes wan ts to spend time with me to see if i really am what i seem to be...

lloyd.....better start eating circuit boards man....
    Why is that "obvious"?

because shes told me numerous times that her feelings for me are too strong for her to contnue a relationship with someone else...where her feelings for that person are deteriorating.

Lol this is the reason the Internet should be banned.

Quote Originally Posted by Spencer
    Converse, you are exceptional value on this forum.

I think that it is not very nice of her to fly out to see you and to not have broken up with her boyfriend first.

She should have broken up with her boyfriend first. Some people just don't know how to end one thing before starting another. I think it is a sign of weakness. But that's just me.

Good for you!

well...i mean her visit is 3 weeks from today..so between now and then who knows what could happen between her and her boyfriend....if they are still together..shes made it clear she wont cheat on him. I of course told her that i agreed and wouldn't let her cheat on him even if she wanted to.

I'd ****in make her break up with her b/f before she comes out. If she doesn't, I'd still **** her.

Heh, no ring on the finger

dono you talk tough but I don't believe you.

Yeah, she shoudl break up with him before she comes out. Otherwise, she is just playing one against the other. Weak, weak weak.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast