+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is it normal to feel like this in a long term relationship?

I see him more as a best friend and we've never had much of a sex life anyway tbh, I've always found it too painful and he's accepted that but we do foreplay and things to make up for it but not too often, like maybe once a week.
    I have felt lately as though he sees me more as a friend because I've noticed little things like he spends more time talking to his guy friends from college and when I talk to him, he either takes a while to reply or he just doesn't listen and says what?

I've confronted him that lately I have felt pretty much second best to things like his laptop, his friends and everything else and he just gets mad when I say it and says no of course not, you should know that's not true after everything I do for you and things like that.

Sometimes I see him in a brotherly sense when we have stupid little childish fights so I don't see him like that all of the time. I do see him more as a best friend and we have spoke about it and he said its better to feel like that because its more secure, fun and relaxed because we've reached the next stage of what happens in a long term relationship.

As for the sex drive, I've never really had much of one tbh so nothing has really changed there

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12