+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What does he feel?

Quote Originally Posted by katya View Post
    not really...the way he was looking at me...without even talking to me...i mean it was that obvious that he was interested...and some other people close to me saw that too...
    Sometimes we are guilty of reading too much into small things.
    Boredom sucks the colour out of you!

i don't know...when we first talked, he told that he heard a lot of nice things about me...the point is why would he want to talk to me if he does not know me? ....you know....it's not like we accidentally sat down beside each, started talking and figured out that we like each other's company and then he asked me to go for a cup of coffee...i would understand it in those situations, like in school etc. or when you are part of some clubs when you have to do work together or a job etc. this was deliberately wanting to talk to me...he knew some of my friends but he did not talk to them...he stopped contacting one of my friends (supposedly, according to him, she was annoyed and nervous and he didn't want to bother her)...i think they were introduced to each other because of some similarities when he came...but it seems to me that he didn't like her very much to continue talking to her...although he would say that it was because she was nervous ....i don't know...

Wow. What's with him and the young girls, I wonder?
    Spammer Spanker

he's not like that at all i mean, it seem to you all one thing, but like cain said earlier, you don't know him and can't know who he likes etc..so, the same with me...i am experiencing this situation, so i should know it the best, just like people around me...you have to go through this to know...so what i write may not be very well explained...i am not saying all of this because i protect him...honestly, i am looking at the situation from the most realistic point

thanks both of you...it's weird if he only wanted friendship...well not weird, but i mean if a guy ask you for a cup of coffee, that means he likes you in a romantic way, right? anyway, i wanted to ask you both that if you like girl and you can't be with her because of some personal reasons, would you tell her? or would you just leave it as it is? or would you not tell anything only when you do not like her and do not think of her as a potential gf?
    Lol! Well all that on the movie bit seems as though he could have been interested - but maybe he wasn't that attached knowing that things would be harder with a distance between you.

And if i liked someone but couldn't be with them due to personal reasons, then I would tell them depending on how personal it is and how much I trust them. Or, I may not tell them as I don't want to hurt their feelings or make them worry abvout me.
    Eg - if i had a bad illness.
    ""The best love is the kind that awakens the soul and makes us reach out for more. It plants a fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds."

...the point is why would he want to talk to me if he does not know me? ....
    Ask yourself, how do people get friends? That's how it begins, with a random chat out of the blue. Like, you and a person are at the bus stop for instance - both in a common place in a similar situation (waiting for a bus) and so you just start to talk to a complete stranger.

So then, it's obvious he wants to talk to you to GET to know you lol

Don't wonder about why - it's a good thing right? Just enjoy his company whilst you can and try not to wonder about the psychological reasons behind people's actions (unless of course you want to be a psychiatrist)
    ""The best love is the kind that awakens the soul and makes us reach out for more. It plants a fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12