+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Ex in the closet!!!

anachronistic Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by shh! View Post
    I don't think many women rush in to get themselves entangled with a guy who owes his ex money. It doesn't reflect well on a guy's character that A) he lacks the motivation to do something so simple as to move unused clothing out of a house to make the person he supposedly loves happy, and B) he would date a much older woman, take her money, break off with her, and then tell people she was unattractive, wore "grandma" clothing, and that he never loved her.

Has it never occurred to you that he might be using you, and that after he gets what he can, he will leave you? And to add insult to injury, he will tell people unflattering things about you?

I'd be careful with this one... something tells me he's not the prince you imagine...
    No kidding. This guy sounds very inconsiderate, so keep your eyes peeled.

edit: why don't you just take all the clothes in the wardrobe, and throw them outside?
    Last edited by anachronistic; 14-08-08 at 10:49 PM.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Mishanya View Post
    Since you are already there I'd just pack it all out myself. But then again, I'm a shit stirer.
    We must be related, Mish.

Yep, pack it up & clean out her stuff. Don't throw it away (well, the tampons can go), but put in neatly in boxes for storage.

Question: is he keeping this stuff b/c he's still attached to her, or just that he's a slob & can't be bothered. VERY different reasons.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Quote Originally Posted by shh! View Post
    I don't think many women rush in to get themselves entangled with a guy who owes his ex money. It doesn't reflect well on a guy's character that A) he lacks the motivation to do something so simple as to move unused clothing out of a house to make the person he supposedly loves happy, and B) he would date a much older woman, take her money, break off with her, and then tell people she was unattractive, wore "grandma" clothing, and that he never loved her.

Has it never occurred to you that he might be using you, and that after he gets what he can, he will leave you? And to add insult to injury, he will tell people unflattering things about you?

I'd be careful with this one... something tells me he's not the prince you imagine...
    It is quite the contrary to what you think. They bought property together (with a mortgage). She at the time contributed more to the deposit. He is paying back the deposit money to her plus repayments until they can sell when the tennants lease is expired. I actually think that shows that he won't run away from an ex when he has responsibility. Also I don't have money.

He NEVER said the nasty things I DID...very tongue in cheek of course. I have seen pictures of her and I have seen her clothes. So I couldn't help myself haha. Cmon who on this forum has never seen a pic of the ex and thought..."phew they aren't that hot!"

He told me that he wasn't head over heels with her but that's fine. I told him that my last relationship wasn't a "head over heels" one either.

Um and finally...the clothes have been packed away last night!!!
    This weekend we are packing my house up. So it is all good

for as many times as i've looked at a boyfriends ex and gone "ewwwwwww" i've seen ex boyfriends get ewwwwwwwwwie girlfriends after me.

guys like ugly girls.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Quote Originally Posted by misombra View Post
    for as many times as i've looked at a boyfriends ex and gone "ewwwwwww" i've seen ex boyfriends get ewwwwwwwwwie girlfriends after me.

guys like ugly girls.
    Very true

He sounds lazy as hell. Hope you like taking care of his business for him.
    Spammer Spanker

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12