+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: He's just not that into you - is it true?

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by lissa View Post
    I’m think my plan is to give him one quick call to say hello, maybe ask if he wants to get some coffee sometime (in the way that Grk suggested thank you for that tip) and show him I’m still interested. If he doesn’t make contact after that then I will drop it.
    Now that's a good plan.

I don't know about other guys, but once i've started to get interested in someone, my interest doesn't go away for months even years!!!

the tough part about guys is not in how fast they lose interest, because they generally don't unless the girl does something to (mess it up).. but.. the hard part is to really spark that interest in a guy!!!

the opposite can be said about a girl... it's quite easy to spark that interest, and it happens rather quickly... **~**(In a Flash!!!)**~**

However, not only can the guy really mess it up.... but the thing with women is that a guy really needs to maintain that interest!!! women get distracted, and lose interest quicker than Monica can go down on her knees!!!

If a guy doesn't keep in touch, it's often frustrating because you really know how interested you were in him.. and you also know that your interest will start to fade away!!! so the one thing you hope for is for him to call back!!! SOON!!!

because you know more than anyone else, that if you don't lose interest in him by the end of the week, then it'll be that other hottie at the bar that clears your mind of his face quicker than ole' Bill can say "I did not have sex with... oh wait.. i'm here for that parking ticket amen't I?"..

If you can't stop the Wind, then you can't stop the Storm.

Quote Originally Posted by GrkScorp View Post
    I don't know about other guys, but once i've started to get interested in someone, my interest doesn't go away for months even years!!!

the tough part about guys is not in how fast they lose interest, because they generally don't unless the girl does something to (mess it up).. but.. the hard part is to really spark that interest in a guy!!!

the opposite can be said about a girl... it's quite easy to spark that interest, and it happens rather quickly... **~**(In a Flash!!!)**~**

However, not only can the guy really mess it up.... but the thing with women is that a guy really needs to maintain that interest!!! women get distracted, and lose interest quicker than Monica can go down on her knees!!!

If a guy doesn't keep in touch, it's often frustrating because you really know how interested you were in him.. and you also know that your interest will start to fade away!!! so the one thing you hope for is for him to call back!!! SOON!!!

because you know more than anyone else, that if you don't lose interest in him by the end of the week, then it'll be that other hottie at the bar that clears your mind of his face quicker than ole' Bill can say "I did not have sex with... oh wait.. i'm here for that parking ticket amen't I?"..

Hm I hope that's true. I know I can get kind of into a guy and although I am good at getting over him, I still will think about him for a few weeks afterward. And I always assumed when a guy stops calling me its because he's quickly lost interest.

Anyway I talked to him for like an hour last night. I feel soooo much better. He was acting sweet and everything just like before. For now I am happy again.

That's great!!! I'm happy for you Lissa.. and to think, that you could have let this guy go away!!! Makes you want to smash your head with something as stupid as that book!!!

lol.. ok.. i'll stop bashing that book.. like I said, if you have a fireplace, don't wait any longer, and put that thing to good use..

Wow though, sexual tension between you two must be killer now!!! Not talking after so long, and now you're both finally back in touch.. Well.. I hope it all works out well Lissa... You deserve it!!! You had the courage to call back and go after what you wanted!!!

If you can't stop the Wind, then you can't stop the Storm.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12