+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: the bestfriend...or more?

King Zarathu Guest
    He cursed her out for which reason, exactly? Was it because of you? Did she tell him you two snuggled like lovebugs in the bed?

the thing is she lies to him about drinking/smoking, going out certain places with her friends and that her and i spent the night together etc. and the argument was over nothing he just is living negitive and bringing her down kinda, but if shes happy then im glad shes found him

King Zarathu Guest
    Hah! Sounds to me like she was raped by God. He used a bad relationship

yeah she just called me from school (yes shes still in higschool) and shes crying her eyes out and shit man... ah highschool drama how i remember it !

Tone Guest
    Ewww she smokes??

well pot here and there no cigarette

alright got another update for everyone,, so i have hungout every single day since i had this idea in my head and idk we just are t so close. so then last night she bring up the whole realtionship thing again, and i basically told her our friendship comes first etc and that she should try to work things out with her boyfriend if shes really into him because im not down to ruin something like that.

so she started basically saying how for the past 4 years shes only wanted to be with me but it was hard because of my ex gf etc, she also says a big reason she is nervous now is because she thinks my ex will get really mad (but my ex dumped me and ****ed two diff guys within the next month? isnt that a sign she wont care?)

so what should i say to her along the lines of my ex... do you think she really will be mad or what? she has a boyfriend now so i dont thihnk so help.. this is the only real boundary left.

Tell her you have long forgetten about your ex and all you want to think about right now is her.

And another thing?

You might think that taking her away from her boyfriend is not fair.... But let me tell you something - LIFE IS NOT FAIR .
    I really think you should have a little make out session followed by some intercourse. This will definately break the freinds barrier and you two will be on to something.

And I gurantee 99.9 percent, as others have stated, SHE WANTS YOU!

Good Luck

i do too but im not gonna breakup her and her bf, yeah life isnt fair but i am never gonna be the person breaking up relationships. if i was in her bf's position it would suck i dont wish that upon anyone. but we will see bc i dont think they are gonna last..

lmfao!!!

ahh.. lol.. this is too funny..

well.. towards college, when I was still in highschool.. something similar happened.. it was actually towards the beginning of my senior year.. so like.. my best friend broke up with his gf..

and now... there are "feelings" to say the least, b/w me and his ex.. so.. at the same time.. he IS still my best friend.. needless to make it a long story.. they got back together, while I was caught up in the whole thing.. turns out it was a whole plot to get him jealous.. I felt sOoOo used..

nway.. so.. stopped talking to my best friend.. left all my emotions, memories, feelings behind.. and that's the end of that..

but lesson learned.. question sharply.. until you know.. and ONLY when you know everything.. may you act..

If you can't stop the Wind, then you can't stop the Storm.

Rosebud is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You know I'm glad your not going to do anything with your friend until things are resolved with her relationship. That shows maturity! Not to mention respect.

I would just tell her how you feel. That your worried your ex will cause problems between the two of them and you don't want to be the cause but yet you do care for her and so on. Just be honest....
    If you can't handle the thorns, don't crave the rose!!

OKAY NEW UPDATE-

sorry i havent been very active lately working two jobs sucks.. anyway so this girl has been staying at my house a lot and stuff and we kiss and shit all the time, she even gave me a nice tug job, and yes she is still dating her boyfriend. I am not annoyed at that at all because id rather keep her as my best friend thsan anything. i just feel badly for her because he treats her like dirt and idk if im doing the right thing by being her kissing buddy... what should i do

King Zarathu Guest
    How would you feel if some other guy was doing all of that stuff to your girlfriend? If she decides to stay with him, she's kinda messed up though.

Since when do friends (without benefits) give each other handjobs? Is it really a friendship you're looking for?

i dont know what im looking for but im not looking to get right into a relationship with her

King Zarathu Guest
    You should probably figure that out. How does one get somewhere without a destination?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast