+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: How can an ugly man get a girl to sleep with him / be girlfriend, besides money ?

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I think he may be a troll

How old are you George?
    To be or not to be?

Is that the question?

George, you do something like that again and I'll ban your ass. This is not the place to float psycho shit like that.

And dude, really. I've seen some butt-ugly guys with perfectly decent women, sometimes beautiful women. You need to learn how to dance, learn how to talk and learn how to make people laugh.

All you want to do is sit on your ass and freak people out.
    Spammer Spanker

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I think this video may apply...

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3DZAUTXrF5_jQ%26feature%3Dchannel[/url]

Get your self-confidence up... get going to gym or something... since you're so ugly which you kept saying, why not beautify your muscles?

One thing, how can you get SOMEONE to LOVE you when YOU don't even LOVE YOURSELF?

Also, are you going out just for the sake of sex and want people to be envious of you?

Quote Originally Posted by Reath View Post
    Get your self-confidence up... get going to gym or something... since you're so ugly which you kept saying, why not beautify your muscles?

One thing, how can you get SOMEONE to LOVE you when YOU don't even LOVE YOURSELF?
    I am not a homosexual I work out and stuff but only to get stronger and for my health. Sculpting muslces is for girls, they do pilates and stuff. Real men don't do that stuff unless they are homosexuals. Real men can be homosexuals, but I am not a homosexual so I will not try and perfectly sculpt my muscles.

I like having a bit of a gut I can still run heaps and lift lots of heavy things so I don't care what other people think. I know chicks like a little bit of manly fat anyway as do men like a bit of fat on women. I'd rather be confident and happy and manly than some lame little dweeb who watches what he eats.

Who cares if girls like him more than me.

Also, are you going out just for the sake of sex and want people to be envious of you?
    Yes I want sex. What do you think I am a priest or something ?

I think I'll become a cop so that I can bash people. My friend is a cop and he gets to get into fights all the time. Pity the pay is peanuts. Oh-well scratch that idea.

You still haven't answer the fact that you love yourself. I never said anything about being homosexual.

Since you're loaded, why don't you just go seek some professional love doctors?

If you're getting a girlfriend just to have sex, go get some sexfriends instead. You practically don't need a girlfriend but sexfriends.

You still haven't answer the fact that you love yourself. I never said anything about being homosexual.

Since you're loaded, why don't you just go seek some professional love doctors?

If you're getting a girlfriend just to have sex, go get some sexfriends instead. You practically don't need a girlfriend but sexfriends.
    What ??!?! I'm not loaded. Where did I say just to have sex ??? Get sexfriend ????/ how ???

This is painful. Hello. Me = normal person. Want normal person relationship. Yes sex is important. Hello. This no Opera. No doctor Phil here. Sex = why you have relationship.

Quote Originally Posted by BoredGeorge View Post
    Yes I want sex. What do you think I am a priest or something ?
    What ??!?! I'm not loaded. Where did I say just to have sex ??? Get sexfriend ????/ how ???

This is painful. Hello. Me = normal person. Want normal person relationship. Yes sex is important. Hello. This no Opera. No doctor Phil here. Sex = why you have relationship.
    Seems like your messages contradict each other eh..? (Read the letters in BOLD)
    You seriously view women as sex object and nothing else.

What crap is painful? You being ugly is painful? Get a plastic surgeon.
    You a normal person? You don't even love yourself. How can you be normal? You really dodged the question which I asked you twice, do YOU LOVE YOURSELF?
    If you want a serious relationship with a normal girl, stop finding whores. You could use those CASH and visit a Psychiatrist for your low-self-esteem.
    What Opera? You watch too much drama in my points of view. The hell you comparing reality with a drama show? You think going out on the 2nd date and you can start having sex?

Seems like your messages contradict each other eh..? (Read the letters in BOLD)
    You seriously view women as sex object and nothing else.

What crap is painful? You being ugly is painful? Get a plastic surgeon.
    You a normal person? You don't even love yourself. How can you be normal? You really dodged the question which I asked you twice, do YOU LOVE YOURSELF?
    If you want a serious relationship with a normal girl, stop finding whores. You could use those CASH and visit a Psychiatrist for your low-self-esteem.
    What Opera? You watch too much drama in my points of view. The hell you comparing reality with a drama show? You think going out on the 2nd date and you can start having sex?
    I don't know if I can have sex on the second date that is for the one with the vagina to decide but I want to have sex at all times and that is the first thing I think about when i see any girl is how can I have sex with her.

Do I love myself ?

No................................................ .................................................. ..
    Why would I do that ? You think I am gay ?

I don't know if I can have sex on the second date that is for the one with the vagina to decide but I want to have sex at all times and that is the first thing I think about when i see any girl is how can I have sex with her.

Do I love myself ?

No................................................ .................................................. ..
    Why would I do that ? You think I am gay ?
    Loving oneself doesn't make one a gay but make one narcissistic.

Do you read this line? I bet you didn't read through this line.

How about this line?

Here the line here is pretty short too. Did you read it?

Obviously you DIDN'T READ THROUGH MY PREVIOUS post.

Being kind, I'll type it out for you. You view women as sex objects.

Since you don't love yourself, there's not point other people loves you. So why don't you ******* Oh wait, being emo is the upcoming trend! You're so emo I think you will get a lot of emo girlfriends and then maybe they will let you f*** them!

Hell I doubt you even know what I'm talking about.
    Last edited by Reath; 29-08-09 at 08:59 PM. Reason: To provide a healthy post :P

Reath, I wouldn't be suggesting to anyone to commit suicide, that is low.

As for loving oneself, people see that differently. You might say "you need to love yourself" but others may use different words like "be happy with yourself".

Quote Originally Posted by miSSleepy View Post
    Reath, I wouldn't be suggesting to anyone to commit suicide, that is low.

As for loving oneself, people see that differently. You might say "you need to love yourself" but others may use different words like "be happy with yourself".
    Sorry, I will keep that in mind.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast