+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Is it wrong to date alot of guys at once?

Tone Guest
    I don't think it's a big deal.

If I were one of those guys I'd just make sure I stepped up my game a bit, make sure I help you make the right decision ;)

Thank you for replying everyone...

I guess I didn't make myself too clear.... I'm not looking to sleep with any of them until I'm in a relationship... I just wanted to date them a little bit to see how we clicked and to see how they were as people... I didn't want to say yes to one guy, then regret not knowing the others... In that case, do some of you still think that is wrong? I want everyone's honest opinion, and how you would feel from the guys perspective? thanks

I'd take myself out of the equation if I were one of the guys
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

Quote Originally Posted by vashti
    I like that rule misombra. Interesting to see how some of you assume that to be dating someone is to be f*cking them. Are you really trying to say that one shouldn't date unless she is prepared to f*ck?

Women complaint all the time when men are having several dates with different women.

And it depends on a date, I guess. Is it just hanging out or is it proper date what ends with a kiss+ I wouldn't want someones other breth to my girls mouth...
    Don't expect anything.

I think that's totally okay going out with guys i mean as friends first and see which one u are really interested and then go beyond that. There's nothing wrong with going out with guys.. it's just like meeting a new friend and if u'r not really that intersted in him u guys can still be friends right. It also helps to expand u'r social life.

Tone Guest
    Yeah sure why not.. what happens if you date the first guy and turn down all the others, and end up missing an opportunity to have something really nice with one of them, but couldn't cause you were too busy wastin your time gettin to know the first person, who turned out to be a scumbag?

Just be honest, and open, and don't lead anyone on.

Why can't you date one, strike out, and then date another? Think they're going to change their mind? Just take em in order and tell each, Sorry, but Frank asked me first. If that doesn't work out, I'd love to go out with you
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

Gotta agree here with TAVS last couple of posts.
    [URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]

Yes, tell her to only date one of them when I'm sure the guys are each dating like 5 different women.

Quote Originally Posted by Junsui
    Yes, tell her to only date one of them when I'm sure the guys are each dating like 5 different women.
    That's a little presumptuous isn't it?

(Why didn't you change your avatar? Weren't you going to change it daily?)

Tone Guest
    Cause I'm sure they have nothing better to do than sit around waiting for her to decide if she likes the guy she's datin before their turn or not, right?

Think it through. Put yourself in one of the guys in waiting's position. They meet a girl who is SINGLE. They guys give this girl their number. She doesn't call. She spends a good month or so to date a guy and really get to know him. Finds out she doesn't like him. Then calls guy #2 up almost a whole month later? Calls guy #3 two or more months later, etc etc (what were there... like 8 guys she has #'s for?) How many of these guys are gonna cop an attitude and decide they aren't gonna be no one's backup plan, etc etc and not even give her a chance? Could happen.

I don't see what the big deal is. She said she not sleepin with any of them, just wants to hang out with them and get to know them.

You boys scared of a lil competition? ;P

Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd95
    That's a little presumptuous isn't it?

(Why didn't you change your avatar? Weren't you going to change it daily?)
    No, I don't think it is.

(I'm not going to change it daily!)

Hold on...I need a pen and paper to figure that out Tone; or at least some sort of flow chart or something.

It's not that they're a backup plan, you're just being fair and following first come first serve. I would much rather have a chance 3 months from now than have to go out with someone dating 5 people at once.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Tone

You boys scared of a lil competition? ;P
    Yes, that and they are trying to assert ownership rights.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast