+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Embarrassing problem!

I've looked, it just won't find it!!

What annoys me is that is goes for AGGGGESSS...its so erotic I really want to see it...but i don't think it's just me that's gonna get to see it!

what type of file was it?

what kind of movie file does your webcam record?

Quote Originally Posted by jaslovesant
    Me and my boyfriend decided to make a 'show' on the webcam. He pressed record and we done the 'show'. When we went back to the computer we stopped it recording and the video wasn't in the playlist! - this is a shared computer, and we were supposed to delete after we watched it - problem is I can't even find it and I know for a fact it recorded! - I'm scared it's hidden on the computer and someone will find it!!! help me please!!!
    Ok, there a few things that you can do.
    The first thing is to go back to the computer, open whatever program that you were using for the recording, go to the settings/options and see where the file is saved to by default. Then you can go to that locaton/address on the computer and manually delete it, and then go to the TRASH can and delete it from there too. Just to be sure.

If you cant do that, or dont know how to do that then you can open the software programme that you were using and and see what type of encoding format that the files are being saved as (WMV, AVI, MPE ect) then when you know this you can scan the computer for the all files of this type by entering into the SEARCH textbox (START - SEARCH- Pitures,Music,video) and type *.and whatever the file type may be here, for example *.avi. this will bring up a list of all these file types that are saved on the computer. The chances are that you didnt name it so it will be denoted by a number, probably small.

I would recommend that you try these two first, and if they dont work post again and you can try other things. I would recommend re-formatting as the last option becuase it is a real pain in hole.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12