+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What in a relationship is to you unforgivable?

Cheaters, liars, over all douchery.
    “If you worry about what might be, and wonder what might have been, you will ignore what is.”

Thanks for answering, TrueDat, Difference and hatesthis.

Cheating seems to be a number one for both genders.

The big one would always be cheating, but others would be not supporting, standing up for you either with friends or family, abusing you verbally or striking you too, and any on going addictions that they won't seek help for.
    It's not what you have, it's what you do with what you have that matters.

Perfidious intentions. Adultery. (cheating)
    Lies. Hates it when I am lied to. REally urks my bit and leaves me wondering about what else they lied about.

EArly twenties got cheated on a few times by the same bf. Took me years to get over. the feeling still rears its mistrustful head sometimes with my present man, though it is unwarranted, Cheaters really mess up a good person. I don't know if we ever get over the feeling.

Abuse? Oh yeah. mental, physical, financial.

I figure a healthy relationship is like a dance of balance. If who you are with doesn't bring out the best of you or make you want to improve and vice versa, well then, time to move on.
    Last edited by woody; 16-10-14 at 09:27 AM.

Thank you, anya_may21 and woody for answering. I agree you want a partner to challenge and support/help you and you them, we all have strengths and weaknesses and the person who we love should rise above and help us rise above too.

Cheating, lying ... ignorance, disrespectful of me, my feelings... Being a jerk to me and not having any consideration for my family (parents and siblings).
    Alcoholics or addicts are off my list too. I WILL not let any of that bring me down.
    I LOVE ... US

Thank you, Leialoha1975.

Very definitely agree with all you said. I to add don't like people who hide their love for another one, if you love someone be proud of it, especially with your own family, no one should ever feel embarrassed of loving someone, it makes the other person feel worthless. Also taking bad about behind a partners back is awful, should be the support for the other not the one tearing them down for fun with others.

Quote Originally Posted by lovebroken View Post
    Thank you, Leialoha1975.

Very definitely agree with all you said. I to add don't like people who hide their love for another one, if you love someone be proud of it, especially with your own family, no one should ever feel embarrassed of loving someone, it makes the other person feel worthless. Also taking bad about behind a partners back is awful, should be the support for the other not the one tearing them down for fun with others.
    I've experienced all that I posted and will not ever go back to even having people like that in my life. I know what my standards are and wont settle for anything less.
    I LOVE ... US

Bumping this because of the locking process here and also just yesterday heard off a friend that a guy she was dating hacked her social media accounts and her phone ( how is that possible) and deleted all her contents out of jealousy. Creepy.

To me all the standard things already listed are unforgivable to me ~ I had an ex one of my first bfs nitpick ( not sure correct term) my hair, makeup, choice of outfits all the time & I got so fed up with it I said look if nothing about my appearance pleases you kindly **** off then. Who doesn't understand doing that is rude & hurtful?
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

That would bother me so much too, breathe123. If he chose you to be his girlfriend it's because he was attracted to you in lots of ways so why try to then change that initial attraction.

A total loss of respect would also be a deal breaker for me. Hard to love someone you don't house respect for.

Snoops and insecure jealous types.
    Life is a song - sing it. Life is a game - play it. Life is a challenge - meet it. Life is a dream - realize it. Life is a sacrifice - offer it. Life is love - enjoy it.

Thank you, woody and Jffs24.

I think love and respect go hand in hand too, woody. I never was a computer, phone or whereabouts snoop with my ex, Jffs24. I trusted him enough not to be that insecure now if he gave me reasons to distrust, I don't know, but happy he didn't.
    “The world would be a nicer place if everyone had the ability to love as unconditionally as a dog.”

I think judging you off the actions of your friends isn't nice to do ~ not sure it falls under the unforgivable but it isn't right to blame someone not involved & make them guilty by association.
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast