+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Texting woes

I just tried something, I thought I would scratch my neck similar to how it looked and I have something similar. When he picked me up it looked a lot worse then towards the middle of the evening it went down. I think it was just a scratch from an itch. I mean thinking about it seriously, who'd be stupid enough to have a love bit on there neck! If I asked him I'd destroy the relationship and I do love him and trust him. I was just a bit concerned like anyone would be. Or am i being naive??

then you have it all figured out. dont ask. just trust. but be cautious. if another "bite" pops up, ask about it while its there.

no dont play games just ask him!

i dont think my tactics are games. I hate games.

All I'm saying is.. IF you DO trust him, then let it go. IF you DONT trust him, then just end the relationship without even asking.

Why stir up something ? And what good is a question when someone can easily lie to you ? And if you dont trust him enough that you have to ask him, how are you going to trust his response ? hmm ?

If I ask him, I'll ruin everything? Won't I?

Quote Originally Posted by jakki2903
    If I ask him, I'll ruin everything? Won't I?
    you already know the answer to that - we dont. just look within yourself and you will see the obvious things you arent seeing now.

Know Thy Self. Then you will know everything you need to know.

Very true Billy - my friend saw it and said her boyfriend sometimes has the same thing and its usually from spots or something and nothing to worry about she thought the same as me. I do trust him and know I would spoil things with the best man I have ever met. It just bugged me. I appreciate all your opinions but I feel it best to leave sleeping dogs lie, after all what I don't know won't hurt me.

i guess ignorance is bliss, if you think ya can deal with it ok

...It just bugged me. I appreciate all your opinions but I feel it best to leave sleeping dogs lie,
    Good way to do things. If its a problem, it will surface at a later time, then you deal with it when its there. But it will most prolly never surface again. If he did cheat on you I am sure he is in his own hell right now in his mind and heart. But my suspisions is that he didnt do anything.
    after all what I don't know won't hurt me.
    Wrong way to look at it. What you dont know - CAN hurt you. But in this case, I think you already know what really happened. We, being humans, know more than we should know.. Know Thy Self. Never forget that.

Quote Originally Posted by BillyGalbreath
    All cheaters shall die !!! It is my curse upon cheaters, strippers, prostitutes, players, and haters. hehe - in time, oh yes.. in time they will ALL die !! muahahaha !!!!
    Was this curse BEFORE, or AFTER you decided to make out with your ex-girlfriend many times while she was engaged to another man? Just curious . . . .

Rod Steele

Quote Originally Posted by BillyGalbreath
    Good way to do things. If its a problem, it will surface at a later time, then you deal with it when its there. But it will most prolly never surface again. If he did cheat on you I am sure he is in his own hell right now in his mind and heart. But my suspisions is that he didnt do anything.

Wrong way to look at it. What you dont know - CAN hurt you. But in this case, I think you already know what really happened. We, being humans, know more than we should know.. Know Thy Self. Never forget that.
    so u reckon he did cheat?

It's a mark on his neck. You scratched your neck and got the same thing. Why are you still worrying about this?

If the mark appears again then once you're close to him just say 'oh hey whats that mark on your neck?' as if you just noticed it. But really, if you're jumping to these sorts of conclusions over a tiny mark (if it was anything else, wouldnt he have tried to hide it??) then perhaps you need to work on the whole trust issue.
    "When I was 4 years old, they tried to test my IQ.
    They showed me this picture of 3 oranges and a
    pear. They asked me which one was different and
    did not belong. They taught me different was
    wrong."
    - Ani DiFranco -

Quote Originally Posted by sfalexi
    Was this curse BEFORE, or AFTER you decided to make out with your ex-girlfriend many times while she was engaged to another man? Just curious . . . .

Rod Steele
    wait ! when did I ever make out with my ex ? And which ex are you talking about ?

so u reckon he did cheat?
    I dont reckon anything. I am just here to help you, and others, to find the answers they already know.

Quote Originally Posted by KirstyM
    It's a mark on his neck. You scratched your neck and got the same thing. Why are you still worrying about this?

If the mark appears again then once you're close to him just say 'oh hey whats that mark on your neck?' as if you just noticed it. But really, if you're jumping to these sorts of conclusions over a tiny mark (if it was anything else, wouldnt he have tried to hide it??) then perhaps you need to work on the whole trust issue.
    Your totally right. I think the same thing, and why on earth would he go to a family do with me when the mark was plainly obvious. My friend also put my mind at ease, but I wanted to ask on here for a variety of advice. Thanks a million.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast