+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: So, it's been a while...

Quote Originally Posted by Cain View Post
    Less issues? One issue. Confusion. It's a pretty damn normal thing.

I don't understand how LF has gotten so predictable in their postings lately. Where's my meat? Indi, Giga, Sombra, Fras, CBII, get the **** in here.
    Gimme a break, Cain ... you know EXACTLY what's going on here. You have a sad girl who's fatally attracted to a bad boyfriend and looking to you for a lifeline because she's crushing on you. You know the ending already. She'll break up with him (again!) and get with you, but she'll go back to him like a bad penny when he temporarily treats her better.

So it's all fun and games for you because you aren't emotionally attached, and you pretend that you are on the high road because you aren't encouraging her to cheat (not directly at least). Why bother? Because it will get you laid with no guilt or commitment. Do you drink milk with those ego cookies??

Sheesh.

Carl.

ps ... I'm "old school" LF too!!!

Quote Originally Posted by misombra View Post
    well why do you even ask if you already made up your mind on what you're gonna do?
    I ask for opinions.

I'm good as friends right now since there is no feelings. We have fun hanging out, so why get rid of that already? If I start to get feelings I'll cut it off.
    I don't chase, I replace.

Quote Originally Posted by carl1222 View Post
    Gimme a break, Cain ... you know EXACTLY what's going on here. You have a sad girl who's fatally attracted to a bad boyfriend and looking to you for a lifeline because she's crushing on you. You know the ending already. She'll break up with him (again!) and get with you, but she'll go back to him like a bad penny when he temporarily treats her better.

So it's all fun and games for you because you aren't emotionally attached, and you pretend that you are on the high road because you aren't encouraging her to cheat (not directly at least). Why bother? Because it will get you laid with no guilt or commitment. Do you drink milk with those ego cookies??

Sheesh.

Carl.

ps ... I'm "old school" LF too!!!
    I'm not struggling to get laid. That's not the issue.

Just because someone has gone back to someone in the past doesn't mean they will continuously do it forever. I've been in this situation on the opposite end and I've had the chance to take the ex back very recently. I didn't take it. I was single. She was single. But I didn't want her back. And I was in love with the girl.

And, yes, I do drink milk with those ego cookies.

I'm not struggling to get laid. That's not the issue.

Just because someone has gone back to someone in the past doesn't mean they will continuously do it forever. I've been in this situation on the opposite end and I've had the chance to take the ex back very recently. I didn't take it. I was single. She was single. But I didn't want her back. And I was in love with the girl.

And, yes, I do drink milk with those ego cookies.
    I wasn't suggesting that you were struggling to get laid ... but it's a rare chance to be able to do it with no emotional risk, knowing that she's likely to let you off the guilt hook by running back to her abusive boyfriend. I don't know the circumstances of what you are describing about yourself, but a girl who keeps running back to a cheating boyfriend is pretty predictable, don't you think?

Even if I'm wrong, and she is finally fed up with her ex-to-be ... that's even worse. You know the extreme pain you can cause by encouraging a one-sided romance in the name of friendship, yet that's all you are offering her. This is precisely why you plan to bail out if YOU start feeling something for HER. I don't see any possible win-win result for her in this ... at best, she is trading abuse and heartbreak for abuse and heartbreak.

Carl.

Quote Originally Posted by carl1222 View Post
    I wasn't suggesting that you were struggling to get laid ... but it's a rare chance to be able to do it with no emotional risk, knowing that she's likely to let you off the guilt hook by running back to her abusive boyfriend. I don't know the circumstances of what you are describing about yourself, but a girl who keeps running back to a cheating boyfriend is pretty predictable, don't you think?

Even if I'm wrong, and she is finally fed up with her ex-to-be ... that's even worse. You know the extreme pain you can cause by encouraging a one-sided romance in the name of friendship, yet that's all you are offering her. This is precisely why you plan to bail out if YOU start feeling something for HER. I don't see any possible win-win result for her in this ... at best, she is trading abuse and heartbreak for abuse and heartbreak.

Carl.
    You're misunderstanding things a bit. I was planning to bail if I grow feelings for her based on her relationship with this guy. If she were single and I were single, I'd have no problems see if it would profress into more. My intention is not to break this girl's heart.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Cain, just leave her alone to sort out her crap without the added complication of you. That's all everyone is saying.

Bang her once she's done w/him for sure & on the rebound.

I am so glad that Carl is arguing with you this time.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Cain likes the love triangle drama.
    Cain go hang out with someone else.
    If there is no feelings then why MUST you have her as a friend.
    Nerdtron.

I like the girl. We get along great. And I feel a lot of chemistry with her. That's the reason I haven't told her that I don't want to be friends.

Anyways, we had a talk last night and I told her that we needed to stop contact until she figures out what she wants. She has barely talked to her bf over the last few days, but it hasn't bothered her because I've made her happy. She needs to know whether or not she can be happy with him or whether she needs to move on.

Anyone else?

Those of you that know me know that I like conversation about my topics.

I like conversation over my topics... but someone always ruins it for me.

I don't mind if someone calls me a prostitute so long as they respond.

Hmm.

And they just broke up today. Not because of me, but because he did something.

I'm just waiting for her to initiate contact with me now.

I'm not a big fan of patience.

Hmm.

bullshit!
    _______
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    Bang her once she's done w/him for sure & on the rebound.
    Hmm.

I'm just waiting for her to initiate contact with me now.

I'm not a big fan of patience.
    Won't be long now. Get ready to exercise the ferret, Cain.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    Won't be long now. Get ready to exercise the ferret, Cain.
    They were back together for only 5 days after being broken up for 4 months.

It's not really a classic rebound situation.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast