+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Why do women "disapprove" of men who like large boobs?

Quote Originally Posted by BackUpOrGetStng View Post
    You're an idiot. Name one man who cited they prefer small boobs to large ones.
    I don't have a preference either way. Nipples are more important to me... and her tush/legs.

nameismybabe is a troll. Proof is that s/he keeps asking stupid questions that imply something that isn't true.

Most women I've ever met do not disapprove of men who like large boobs. It's just a preference, like any other.

Quote Originally Posted by HeartIsAching View Post
    I don't have a preference either way. Nipples are more important to me... and her tush/legs.
    I remember reading that on a forum once. It was a topic about books and alot of the guys talked way more about the nipples-size, shape, color. Most of them said their not bothered about the actual boobs but nipples can be a turn on/turn off. I was really surprised lol. Id never even thought about that before and i asked my bf about it. He said the same thing lol
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

I prefer smaller boobs myself

Quote Originally Posted by BackUpOrGetStng View Post
    No, I just don't associate with uptight people who worry or care about such things.

I've never heard someone complain about men liking big boobs, nor have I ever heard someone say they prefer small boobs. They might prefer boobs that aren't ginormous, but no one prefers them small.

Eat glass.
    No, i eat (or lick) large boobs. Eat a book. You need it since you haven't got a clue. Also, I like how you so triumphantly speak for all 300 million of your brethren. lol..

Quote Originally Posted by VincenzoG91 View Post
    I prefer small firm breasts to large saggy ones. Women with large breasts tend to be overweight, or have breast implants. And as they get older, those big breasts sag really low. My girlfriend has large breasts, but she eventually wants to get a breast reduction operation, because her big breasts give her back trouble.
    lol.. bollocks. I know many women with large boobs who are skinny or medium build.

Quote Originally Posted by pcmaster View Post
    Thats right Im the same way. Persoanlity comes first and everything else is secondary. One of ten man do put looks in first place and thats right for them but everyone have their own criteria and what they looking for in women. To keep me interested longer than 20 seconds girl will need much more than big breasts. I will look whats hidden behind them.
    PC bullshit lol..

Quote Originally Posted by dickriculous View Post
    Who da fuq is complaining about men liking big boobs? Last time I heard anything of the sort was Jenny McCarthy calling any guy on that old 90's show "Singled Out" who considered boobs a priority a pig and I'm pretty sure she was joking. And that was 17 years ago.

I think OP just got done watching an episode of Dr. Phil and confused his audience with real life cognitively functioning people.
    Psychology is evil, and I don't take on what any psychologist says.

That said, stay in the ghetto; "da fuq".

Quote Originally Posted by searock View Post
    nameismybabe is a troll. Proof is that s/he keeps asking stupid questions that imply something that isn't true.

Most women I've ever met do not disapprove of men who like large boobs. It's just a preference, like any other.
    **** you dope lol.. So you know all women everywhere? lol..

Stfu

lol.. dopey retard.

The only women who disapprove of that is jealous of us girls who has these beautiful 34 D's that's sitting up so pretty and pert on me. Also, my guy friend said they jealous because their titties are small.

Quote Originally Posted by Starnique View Post
    The only women who disapprove of that is jealous of us girls who has these beautiful 34 D's that's sitting up so pretty and pert on me. Also, my guy friend said they jealous because their titties are small.
    good for them.

what is perhaps good for you is that you cannot control what others think of you....

Personality, face and overall body shape come before boobs. But don't get me wrong, nice boobs and a nice butt are a very, very nice bonus. So the only time it will make a difference is if you're on the borderline with the first 3 criteria....so if you've got either a nice rack or a nice behind, well, the scale will tip in your favor. But I'll take a nice girl with small boobs over a bitchy girl with big boobs 24/7/365 forever

Boobs, body and then face for me. Call me unPC, but I generally tune into looks primarily. One cannot discern personality, unless one is Deanna Troi from Star Trek TNG and can read emotions:

"Any impressions, Counsellor?"
    "Captain, I sense she is a charming women, but can be bitchy when things don't go her way. But overall, generally pleasant."

lol...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast