+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: i sorta cheated on my fiancee

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    you can always date me... i love newly singled women.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

I recommend not moving forward with any marriage plans until you and your fiance' get your relationship back on track. If that takes another year or 2, then so be it. Marriage is a BIG STEP and it's legally binding. If you can't even get along as bf/gf, how well do you think you well get along when you are stuck with each other for life? Stop with the flirting/hanging out/chatting with other guys and prove to your guy that you really do want to spend the rest of your life with him. If you can't honestly do that, then he's not "the one" for you and you should do both of yourselves a favor and break things off or at least agree to date other people.
    Life is too short to be unhappy or spend your time with people you don't like.

You are an emotional wreck. I seriously doubt it's was a kiss on the cheek that you allowed him to do without thinking. Why are you even engaged to him when you still have feelings for your ex? None of it makes sense to me.

You wouldn't have titled this thread "i sorta cheated on my fiancee" if your feelings for this friend is only innocent. If he has kissed you on the cheek before and you were friends before... why would you call it cheating now?

"kissing or F***ing"...U STILL BETRAYED HIM!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Sometimes the hardest part isn't saying GoodBye, Its waking up the next morning knowing that its TRUE" -AR

" When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with someone, you want your life to start as soon possible" -?

"Too Fast to Live, Too Young to Die" -James Dean

So true!! I think she needs to come clean.
    *Puts my personality glasses on*

Now where were you on the night of the kiss?

Plus this friend isn't really a friend...asking if it was ok to kiss you when you are engaged, now he knew where your head was at, it seems you're the only one half admitting it.

Be honest about your feelings not just your actions to your fiancé, he at least deserves a heads up before commiting himself to you.....

I always say this... especially to my girlfriends and guyfriends...

You really have to know the definition and difference of friendship and a buddy.
    Friends don't fcuk each other... Buddies do. B-U-DD-Y.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12