+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: question about a pregnant woman

Quote Originally Posted by john8424 View Post
    just 1 thing as well. that text she sent me saying were done its over. and the text saying were not friends and we wont talk and to stop. what you think of that?
    What I said before: you didn't listen to what she was saying: to leave her alone. By doing that, you made things worse (to pushy, to clingy).

Women are simple: just LISTEN. Don't try to fix.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

well yeah i worry to much...this is my first child, i dont feel like her keeping it away from me. and i dont want the child rasied without me and me not seeing its first steps and first words. i wanted to come home to my kid and my fiance and play with my child and hug my fiance.
    All in good time, once she got through this crap. Meanwhile, again, don't push it.

Turn of your computer and go out. Really, you have to get out of this mindset. All you're doing is making yourself feel crappy.

Then because you feel crappy, you're gona do desperate things like trying to call her, or cry in front of her, or on the phone, which again will make things worse.

It's a cycle. Break it.

And remember, she's experiencing the same things.

Let HER come to YOU. Not the other way around.
    Last edited by Yggdrasil; 09-07-09 at 07:43 AM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

alright and as far as what you said that i made things worse by bieng pushy and clingy. doing this 3 weeks thing you think it still could work?

alright and as far as what you said that i made things worse by bieng pushy and clingy. doing this 3 weeks thing you think it still could work?
    Yeah, if you can find the courage and the strenght to go against your instincts and just leave her be.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

alright than i will do that. thanks really.. i do hope this works out for me

Hey, you can take my advice for free, or you can go to one of those how do I get my ex back websites to get exactly the same advice for 19.95.

It's not guaranteed, but it's your BEST chance.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

whats my best chance? giving her 3 weeks and letting her be? i def hope that doing this works lol she does mean alot to me and i would love for a chance with her again. and if its giving her time to herself that will do it than i will do that i just really hope it works. do you honestly feel it will?

whats my best chance? giving her 3 weeks and letting her be? i def hope that doing this works lol she does mean alot to me and i would love for a chance with her again. and if its giving her time to herself that will do it than i will do that i just really hope it works. do you honestly feel it will?
    What I told you, to leave her alone and let her come to you. I already pointed out you tried it your way, by pleading and crying and contacting her and all it did was push her further away.

She's not pushed over the edge yet, but if you keep on doing what you were doing, that's exactly what's going to happen.

So this is your best chance, to leave her be, to LISTEN to her and give her what she needs, something you totaly haven't been doing.

Nothing is guaranteed in life but like I said: this is your best chance if you want her back.

Get over your insecurities mate, it's not helping you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

true. well i am going to do that, i hope it all works out.

umm, i have to say it sounds like the hormones are kicking in big time. but to call you a liar over the things you said, well, sucks.

nice that you want to have a baby with her. but i wish you wouldn't.

why do you wish i wouldnt? and yeah it does suck that she said those things to me. i just want to be with her is all any thoughts on if the hormones might calm down at some point and me not talking to her might get her back?

been 1 day since i talked to her and today will be #2.. and man does it suck.. idk why but i wake up my heart racing and all cant stop thinking of her it truly sucks. well i hope the no contact thing will work and i hope that her hormones might die down sometime and me and her can have a chance again.

anyone have any ideas if this would actually work? and that it might be hormones and to just let her have space and she will come back?... esp with everything she said to me?

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    A child is a big responsibility. You need to start making decisions with your head, not responding to your emotions. Put a lid on it. Don't respond to her freakouts, someone needs to be calm. Spend the next 3 weeks making a PLAN for the next 3, 6, 12 months and 5 years. Then start doing the things that will make this happen.

"getting back with your ex" should be the least of your worries. She will come around, just be calm and wait out the storm.

Good luck.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

oh i def know raising a child is going to be tough i am working a job right now but plan on working 2 jobs to have enough money for my child but the thing that freaks me out is that shes aid at one point she wasnt sure if she will have the baby. but i have a feeling she prob will anyways. not to mention all the things she told me. i do want to be together again and be with my child. just some things she told me like she wont think about us together because she doesnt want to be with me anymore. that she says were over and to let it go. but it could also be hormones. i know for a fact that if she wasnt pregnant she would have talked to me about all of these things before blowing up on me and leaving like that. just hoping that with space and time she comes around again and doesnt just forget me and moves on with her life and i never hear about whats going on with the baby.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast