+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: cuddling

I love cuddling I'm really affectionate and cuddling is important to me, I'm always in the mood
    Pain is just weakness leaving the body...

I also enjoy cuddling. Just curling up on the couch and her falling asleep in my arms with her head on my chest. Yeah, that's nice.
    You're my chorus, my refrain
    The verse of my first pain

cuddling is annoying, my ex was always trying to cuddle after sex and it drove me crazy, i'd wake up with a half broken neck the next morning. i like hugging outside of bed and a kiss and cuddle. if we've had sex i really do just want to relax and be left to relax
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Did he try to cuddle you all night?

We bask in the flood of hormones for a little bit, but I think I've only fell asleep cuddling once, and that was by accident. We always go to our sides of the bed for sleep.

[QUOTE=Frasbee;420485]Did he try to cuddle you all night? QUOTE]

yeh, the amount of times i ended up with a sore neck, in the end i had to tell him to stop and he still would try to keep me there all night..seriously annoying
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

I love cuddling! I've always been affectionate for as long as I can remember.

Quote Originally Posted by annoyed23 View Post
    awww. thats so cute! my man goes through phases...sometimes hes super cuddly, and sometimes hes not. I dont know how to gage this...is this because he feels closer to me at times? or is it because hes realizing he needs to be closer to me? or what? im just curious.
    He's your typical 'rubber band'. It's normal for males to get emotionally closer and then bounce back again, as long as the rubber band doesn't break you have nothing to worrie about

Life isn't static, neither are feelings, emotions or relations.

I love cuddling and snuggling to btw. I experience it as close intimacy.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I think cuddlings good, just feels nice my GF seems to like it too, she often starts it though

I love cuddling/snuggling usually I crave it more when I'm having a bad day...

we don't cuddle all that often but I wouldn't mind terribly if she initiated it more.

I do enjoy it before and after sex too. I don't think I would mind sleeping that way either but if we do she'll wake up with a stiff back so we typically sleep on our own sides of the bed.

I love it. It shows affection to my girl and it's something only me and her can share. If there's some one night stand kind of thing, I don't think a guy would cuddle and spoon. Cuddling and spooning shows how close you and your man are.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

TBH if you care for someone loads and really like/love them cuddeling them is the best...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12