+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: is 10 guys a lot for a 21 year old girl to have slept with?

Sonrisa is offline Gwynplaine
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    very much so!
    mo'Dajvo' pa'wIjDaq je narghpu' He'So'bogh SajlIj

Quote Originally Posted by Sonrisa View Post
    very much so!
    What's your rationale behind that? If he slept with 13, she slept with 10, how can he be upset about the number?

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    there's so something gross and dirty about a female that had 10 dicks stucks into her by the age of 21.

No more gross and dirty than a male who has stuck his dick in as many females!

The ridiculous thing is that there is no right answer to this question. Ev eryone worries they have too many or too few past lovers, it's just silly.

My personal philosophy is that I don't have an issue with any number greater than 0. The thing is, a guy could have slept with 2 women and been a jackass to both of them or he could have slept with dozens and been a good guy in every relationship. The number itself is meaningless.

And as I have no regrets from any guy I have slept with, I won't apologize for my number, either. Any guy who can't deal with how many partners I have had is too insecure for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Gratedwasabi View Post
    Are you being serious?
    She is probably thinking 10 at the same time is too many.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

Quote Originally Posted by Areo View Post
    I asked THE QUESTION to my gf recently. She was reluctant to tell me so she asked how many i slept with. I told her 13(which is true) so then she told me i was number 10. She said she never had a 1 night stand though, shes only been with boyfriends or guys she was seeing. Still, 10 seems pretty high for a 21 year old. And who knows, she could be lying, she could be with 15 or 16. But i get the feeling shes telling the truth.
    It isn't high compared to yourself but there 2 things you could say about this situation. You both aren't capable of having a steady relationship which is based on trust. sorry man. 2nd you are just an idiot! If you want an explanation about why I say this, just ask.

What her number is or anyone else's, is no one's F u ckin business. If you have to ask you are an insecure twit.

Pretty much agree with the above, how people react to how many sexual experiences a person has is purely based on that person and there opinion of how much is too much. Having sex "10" times is not even a lot, i know a girl who has hit "70x" before she turned 18. But she was engaged to that guy and had been dating him for 5 years. But i don't know why so many peoples reactions are so "high" to other peoples opinions. I know there thoughts don't seem right to you. But i think some people who have posted here have maybe put too much thought into this.

Quote Originally Posted by TheScottj View Post
    Pretty much agree with the above, how people react to how many sexual experiences a person has is purely based on that person and there opinion of how much is too much. Having sex "10" times is not even a lot, i know a girl who has hit "70x" before she turned 18. But she was engaged to that guy and had been dating him for 5 years. But i don't know why so many peoples reactions are so "high" to other peoples opinions. I know there thoughts don't seem right to you. But i think some people who have posted here have maybe put too much thought into this.
    10 people, dude, not times. I'm probably nearing/into thousands in terms of times.

Quote Originally Posted by Gratedwasabi View Post
    10 people, dude, not times. I'm probably nearing/into thousands in terms of times.
    10 people, that's not too bad. But thats my opinion.

Ten people by 21 is kinda a lot. No matter if you have a dick or not.

Whoredom is Whoredom.

Quote Originally Posted by warriormaiden View Post
    Ten people by 21 is kinda a lot. No matter if you have a dick or not.

Whoredom is Whoredom.
    I'm not arguing that. But if he's had sex with 13, he can't really complain.

ew, if I found out my gf got banged by 10 guys before me i'd probably reconsider being with her. 10 guys is way too much for 21 years of age.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    i tend to think that a woman's body is more susceptible to various STDs and more. it's like a black whole that attracts germs from all the stick that have been stuck in it. would you really want to stick something in that thermonuclear container?

Just decide for yourself if the numbers matter or not! If yes, break up with her

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast